Girls, Lets hear it. -how bad is it?

Girls,  Lets hear it. -how bad is it?

Need to hear some negative reinforcement to motivate me to get back in the gym
240 lbs
26% body fat
40.1 % muscle
6 ft tall.
I was hoping you ladies would say some terribly mean things to motivate me, but im surprised at the positive comments. Gonna go back to doing my special warfare style workouts to get back in shape.

18

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, that bulge needs to go away asap. Work your pecs or keep your moobs. Your arms are flabby and have no definition. No one should have those love handles. You should be <200 for your height, and it's sad that girls are supposed to have a higher bf%, yet mine's 18% and you're at 26.

Okok. That was HORRIBLY mean. Don't take what I said above seriously, because you actually don't look bad at all. You could tone up a bit, but as long as you're healthy it's okay. But if you need that sort of motivation, hope that helped a bit :P

What Girls Said 17

• You look pretty good :)

• How bad is what?

• Could be a lot worse honestly. Just go to the gym 5 days a week and lift weights if you're that concerned

• Oh I am definitely concerned. And I will be in the gym every day from now on. Im not satisfied with how I look , but even less satisfied with how it feels.

• I can relate. I'm unhappy with my physical appearance and have been working out the last 2 weeks. It has a lot to do with diet as well.

• Look, it isn't that bad BUT if you want to lose it, do it now before it BECOMES that bad. The longer you wait, the harder it will be.

• Thank you , that is my intention.

• Not that bad.

• What is bad in ur Opinion? I think everything seems pretty normal and ok.

• Its not that bad... I've seen worse. But you have potential to make abs.

• Could definitely be something to work toward.

• Your a disgusting human being, your fat and you need to go to the gym. No girl would ever like a guy that is that fat.
    ******************************************************************************************
    I hope you know I'm joking but you wanted negative reniforcement? You look fine, it almost looks like the "dad bod" everyone loves. But I wasn't being serious lol, You look great.

• Thank you that was great!! I think the dad bod is okay if you are actually a dad, but im not, so I need to get to work.

• Just lose the gut

• THank you. That is enemy number 1

• Just start working out and eating right and soon you'll be fighting girls off

• lol, thank you. Lets hope thats true.

• You should probably work on your abs and pectoral muscles.

• It's not that bad.

• I'll never be mean or curel to someone. However I will be honest I've seen worse so you have a bit of a beer belly and you're kind of losing your pecs but they're still there.

But being healthy is always the vest option and the sooner you start the easier it'll be to get back in the habit of excersising and getting the body that you want back. You can do it.

• Thank you. I am well on my way.

• which football are you taliking about? soccer:no
      NFL rules football: only one season, but im AWFUL at it.

• Yeah I was refering to NFL.

• If you buffed up you'd be really hot!

• Fat fat fat.

• could use some work.

• You look okay. #dadbod