Girls, Is it possible for me to get a girlfriend?

I'm 20 and have never had a girlfriend. I live in a city where there are not a lot of single women around my age (which is a huge disadvantage for me) I feel I'm handsome and have an interesting personality. I also have a hard time approaching women around my age as well. I also am very consistent with Hygiene as well ( Dress nice, smell nice, get regular haircuts etc.) I am at a point now where I'm just being patient for a girlfriend. Am i doing anything wrong? Should I try harder or should i stick with being patient?

I have attached an image of myself so I can get some perspectives. Thanks!

Thank you everyone for all of your answers! This gives me hope and it's great i got some realistic perspectives here. To be honest, a month ago i would never have asked this question because of self-esteem issues. Now, that I have some awesome suggestions, I am gonna give them a try! This gives me an incredible amount of confidence and I look forward to seeing what the future brings!

-Darius

7

Most Helpful Girl

• You're perfect in your own way and I'm sure a woman your age would love to be with you you are a normal 20 year old I'm sure your friends could hook you up try some websites💖

What Girls Said 6

• Don't push for it, but don't sit back and do nothing. If you find a girl attractive or one you feel you could see yourself dating talk to her find out if she's seeing someone without straight up asking and if she's single ask her on a date (don't say hang out then start paying for shit it catches girls off guard if they don't know it's a date but you assume they do)

• Yes it is possible :)

• Yes you are very cute. I would date you.

• Get rid of the glasses, to go the gym and buff up. Bam! ... girlfriend

• Good answer, but i just don't wanna try to change who I am. I wear glasses, so what? Edward Snowden wears glasses and look at his girlfriend.

• Honestly, If you got rid of your glasses and wore contacts, there would be a huge difference

• It is possible.