Rate me as a photographer (pics)?

rate my photography skills 1-10 and explain why?
rate me as a photographer (pics)?
http://s009.radikal.ru/i307/1505/df/21456b1739b6.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have a good camera and the motives are good but it's nothing you would find in a magazine. You need a cooler background and maybe more dynamic in the picture to make it interesting that's the difficult part. Without a wow effect it's just a sharp photography. So 5/10

• This dogs live in this bachground. Its their home... the house is just in process of building, thats why its messy.

• I will shave them to put swimsuits and phitoshoot them on veach... no limit to perfection

• There are people who did crazier stuff to get the perfect picture. Haha and ignore my last comment 😂 why was I on gag?

What Guys Said 12

• Remember the golden ratio. Don't fill the center of the picture, fill the thirds or whatnot. But other than that, great pictures 😋👍

• These art great pics. Nice composition, angles, lighting, and sharp focus. Good job!

• The quality is really good, what did you use?
    The aperture and focal length are exceptional. There is a strong contrast between the subject and the background.
    Pretty good I'd say 7+
    This is just my opinion as a photography student so it might not be so accurate.
    Oh and cool dogs!

• My 6 yr old niece can take much better photos.

• Looks good 8/10

• 9/10. Great photography, most people won't even know its armature

• nothing special

• zero these suck

• Nothing exceptional when it comes to photography but love those dogs.

• 7 out of 10

• A photography forum will give you better feedback on technique. Your photos look good to me, but I won't be able to notice things like lighting, framing, and whatever else.

But again, they look good to me :)

• cute dogs, other than that, merely above average mobile photography

What Girls Said 4