What do you think about a 7 out of 10 in looks?

I had my picture up on a social networking site and most of the people who rated me gave me a 7. there were a few who gave lower, a few who gave higher, but the general consensus is that i am a strong 7 out of 10. what does that mean? describe what a 7 means to you. i know it isn't ugly, but how pretty would you consider a girl who is a 7? i would think a 5 is average, but apparently some people think 5s are ugly, so are 7s the new average? what would most guys feel about a 7

Most Helpful Guy

• This is how it works for me.
    10: Depends on person but flawless in the eyes of the seeker
    9: Beautiful but lacking one or two minor elements that would mean perfection. Ex: Might not like eyes or smile could seem cheesy. Almost perfect but human
    8: "Hot". The girl at work or school who everyone likes. Not perfect. May have two or three minor flaws. Ex: slightly crooked teeth, big ears or nose, or some acne but otherwise considered beautiful.
    7: Your girl that you see that is cute. Usually has a very pretty face but lack luster body or has one major flaw. This is usually the best an average guy can get.
    6: The median of girls in the human population. Girls were made to be pretty so the average girl is a six and the average guy is a five. Pretty but definitely is not hot or very cute. Can be considered cute. Has a flaw going against her usually with the face, not with the body. Usually fives that care for themselves are 6.
    5: The neutral girl. May be a little too heavy or have bad hair or teeth. Most likely a six who does not have good hygiene. Has a few redeeming qualities to fall below.
    4: Not ugly but certainly not average. Can be heavy or too skinny. Has some sort of issue with the face and with the body. Guys who date 4s are ones who believe personality is key.
    3: Ugly. Your average check who is wondering why guys don't like her. Usually has a weight issue. Could have been in an accident but major flaws are evident. There are as many 3s as 8s so they are rare. Odd personal preferences could make her date able.
    2: The shit of the crop. Opposite of a 9. Ugliest girl you know. This hurts my brain thinking about.
    1: Like a 10, all about personal preference preference.
    This scale is only used for looks. Personality can not affect the scale for it too work. A guy usually dates a girl half or a full step higher than them. That's how nature works. If there is more than a two step discrepancy, there will be some judgement. Hope this helps!

What Guys Said 15

• I guess we could do with seeing a pic for ourselves. I feel that numbers don't mean much. But in numerical terms, I think 5 is the average. I have seen one or two that I would personally rate a perfect 10. The next guy might give them 5 or 6. It really in the eye of the beholder.

• a 7/10 is like getting a 2050 on the SATS. You're superior to most of the population and you would analogously be considered pretty smart, but you've still got a long way to go before you have a 2400. 2050 is a solid score though and can get you into most colleges. Likewise probably 95% of guys find you attractive enough to date or hook up with.

• above average

• I would say a 7 is very pretty.

• Those numbers mean nothing, I always refuse to give a number. I mean seriously what's wrong with words like cute, pretty, beautiful, stunning... etc?

• Yeah 7 is fine :)

• a seven is a girl who looks pretty but lacks that wow factor that bumps her up to higher levels

• 0|0
  • 7 is above average but not hot yet soo you're good given that your fun and a good girl

• I think seven is slightly above average.

• Lol no 5 is average. It makes literally no sense that 7 is average. These guys are stupid a 7 is really cute/hot

• I consider 7/10 pretty but not hot or extremely attractive.

• i think rating looks is a nonsense for everyone judges differently

• 7 = on higher end of average
    8 = very attractive
    9 = i want you bad
    10 = Amazing!

• Numbers mean shit to me. There are women I'm attracted to and there are women I'm not attracted to--I don't worry about those ones. Do the same for men, it will do wonders for you.

And besides, why would you want to be with a guy who considers you a 7? Find one of the guys who rated you a 10, fuck everyone else.

What Girls Said 5

• I think being a 7 is great, obviously you're not perfect and up there with the supermodels, but quite beautiful regardless. If you're a 7 nobody could really call you ugly. I'm jelly.

• 7 to me is slightly above average. I consider that person cute or good looking.

• I think it means you are above average. So strut your stuff, mid Ms. Pretty Lady.

• Looks are subjective, what one guy think is a 7, someone else might think they are 9 or 5. I think 7 is pretty and above average but I can't speak for others.

• I think that's good.