What would you say her best facial feature is?

What would you say her  best facial feature is?

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

• her lovely cheeks ^_^

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Specifically in this picture: Those sweet cheeks.
    Probably in general: Her eyes give a strong, positive impression.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like her eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like rating separate facial features, it's the whole "package" that leaves the impression. In this particular case, I can not think of anything negative to say. It's a very pretty face. She gives off a very pleasant vibe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the flowers she's carrying

0|0
    0|0
  • she looks about 12 years old... also everyone is commenting on the rosie cheeks. They cannot be natural lol. looks like she has red paint on her face

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 words: wedding makeup. of course it isn't natural, it has to be seen from far away like stage makeup!

• yeah, thats obvious. but everyone else is saying her best facial feature is her rosie cheeks, which isn't natural... also, we all know the photo is of you.

• as most people do on here, we just want some honest opinions. you are very right about the cheeks, and i think it looks strange in this photo

• Her rosacea cheeks

0|0
    0|0
  • Her jawline is fantastic. She has a very cute nose. Her mouth just screams "kiss me", very pretty lips. Beautiful eyes. Gorgeous hair.

Sorry, I can't decide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes and her ears are beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. She looks like she is 12.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I would say my eyes are probably my best feature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes are nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her eyes? She has a cute face, pretty hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her cheeks are nice and rosy :) So cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her jawline. She has a perfect face structure. Great cheekbones. All so very defined. Really deep looking eyes as well, really beautiful.

0|0
    0|0