Be honest. Be mean. The truth is a ugly bitch, but I appreciate it. How do I look?

Okay, so my self steem is not super low. But yeah, I have insecurities like everybody does. Sometimes I'm like "fuck everyone" but sometimes my fucking insecurities make me feel bad :P (those bitches) so okay, let's begin:

I'm 5'2 (1.58m) *I wish I was taller :/ I just want 5'5, please God :(*
123 lbs (56.200 kg) *I would like to be a little more curvy*
Body Fat = 22.32 *I want more muscle, less fat*
Waist = 28in (71cm) *Not as tiny as I would like*
Chest = 34in (86cm) *These bitches are the reason why I feel bad sometimes, I'm 32B and my male friends always make fun of me because of that, I'm a really cool person, so I never got angry for that, but it kinda hurted me*
Hips = 34in (86cm) *So yeah, my boobs are small, so I want JLo's butt hahaha*

I was 15 in this

Nope, I don't have more bikinis :P Jk

Fucking flat chest lol. This is me today, I'm 16 (not today, I mean, like now, got it? Nope?, oh well)

This is the only pic where you can see my tiny "curves", they are there, just look close, come on, put zoom, you'll find curves XD

I didn't paint this, I'm just good at cursing XD

Note: I like honesty, if you tell me I'm ugly I will cry, but I will love you cuz you were honest XD
Have a great day everyone, and sorry for making you read these little notes and for wasting your time /,,/

• 9 - 10
  • 7 - 8
  • 5 - 6
  • 3 - 4
  • You are a really ugly bitch

Most Helpful Guy

• You want an honest opinion? OK, you'll get one.

You are very attractive. You don't seem to have any obvious piercings or tattoos, thank goodness. You are natural, and you should stay that way.

Now to what you think are problems.

1. Height: you say you are 5' 2". That's really OK. My mum and sis are both 5' 1"
    2. Boobs: you say you are 32B. That's OK. Mum and sis are 32A (not sure if your 32B is the same as UK 32B)

Both mum and sis are happy with how they are and don't give a toss what other people think or say!!

The rest just aren't problems. Just enjoy being you and how you are. Just lovely!!

• Your mother and your sister rock!

I would like to get a tattoo or piercing but my parents don't let me haha

I will follow your advice, I will be just happy, thanks a lot :)

• Thanks for MHO! Take care, stay safe!!

• You too :) and you're welcome :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 35

• I actually think you're very attractive. You're pretty, you have a nice body and you seem like a really cool person too. The girl I like at the moment is actually shockingly similar to you. She's short, quite curvy, tanned, black hair, smallish boobs and I can't stop thinking about her :D so there's no need for you to worry.

Fuck everyone.

• I'd love to be seen in public with you

• Lol you're funny and although I don't rate, you're attractive.

• I think you look very well - 8.5/10

• very pretty yo 8)

8.5/10

• You are very pretty, but you are SO tiny/skinny. If you put on some weight (25-30 lbs.) you would really be attractive.

• Thanks a lot :)

Yeah, I'm thinking about getting more weight, I want less fat but good muscles, so I'm planning to be like 135 lbs but just muscle mass.

• Well, as long as you are still nice and soft on the outside!

• I will be! I don't find huuuuge muscles in girls attractive. Just nice strong legs and cute abs.

• I don't like your face, but you have an amazing body.

• Awwww wow you look like Pocahontas! ❤️
    I'd definitely Rate you a 7-8. :)

• It's funny that you say that because in Halloween I wanted to dress like her <3 hahaha
      Thanks for your opinion :D

• You have nothing to be insecure about.

• Well :/ I wish I could feel confident all the time, but even celebrities have insecurities, actually I don't know someone who is that confident.

• Thanks :D Go out and be happy

• Haha, I will, you too :D

• 7.625
    You have a very nice body. Boob size doesn't matter. And you have a cute butt and nice hair.
    Was my reaction to your pic. "Damn she's hot... No
    But, I'd say slightly above average.

Disclaimer: the rating above does not reflect potential beauty and is purely based off my opinion and preferences while accounting for bias error.

• Thanks for your opinion, I really appreciate it :)
      And I totally get that we all have different preferences.

PS: That is such a complicated number haha, I mean, how did you calculated?

• 7.625. Hot. And 6.333 Crazy
      The Fun Zone. :)
      Disclaimer: this info is subject to fluctuation.

• I thought I was in the danger one, I consider myself really crazy haha

Oh well, thanks, your opinion was very helpful lol

• I actually think you're pretty and your body is so sexy. I voted 8/10 but now i think you push like a nine or higher good job

• i'm not going to lie my heart stopped and i panicked slightly when i saw the bungie jump photo, i'm such a wimp.

• Couldn't find ur name here.. I would say you are not much pretty or hot, but very charming. You are of my type. If you ask me for a date, definitely its yes.
    I think tiny thinks are always beauty than huge things. And definitely your pica are more enough to make me hard. Heheheee...
    So no worries.

• In the words of other studs and douche bags:

I'd tap that yo. 8.5

• you're pretty hot to me.

• You look pretty. I'd say 6+. :)

• You are very attractive... be proud of what you've got... I'm impressed

• 6/10 not bad

• Your very sexxy and pretty.

• To be very honest your really beautiful 9/10.

• Tbh, you're not really my type but you're pretty and you have a great smile

• Perfect body. Would not decline the chance to get in bed with you.

• Well you don't look 20, you look maybe 16.

• Remember, you're only 16. You haven't finished growing yet.

• 2 ugly
    2 sexy :)
    7.5/10

• You have a nice figure, as for facial features, you're not my type, but don't cry, lots of girls aren't my type, lol!

• No! I will cry, you hurted me :( U fucker, u have no feelings.

Jk, thanks :) I love honesty, so I appreciate what you said :D

• You look amazing. I would love to date you.

• o_o amazing how far you've gone.

• I knew these already... and they were the reason I messaged you, remember? 😂

these are fucking hot and not terrible lol

• Jk means just kidding dude. Saying "I don't have X, jk" means that you do have X which you didn't. Learn the meaning of the words you use. It'll help you seem less stupid.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 11

• You look good!

• You look good and attractive :) what i cannot understand is how you are 86 cm chest and you look flat chested.. I am same size like you and have also 86 cm.. And mine are ok.. In fact i get pervy comments from boys and people that they are'huge'.. Want to exchange? :/

• My back is super big, so I have a 86 cm because of my fucking back haha but my boobs are small.

Yeah, please, let's do it!

• Cute face, hot body.

• welcome to the team #Average.

• you are too hard on yourself you are super pretty, also your bikini is cute where did you get it?

• Aww, thanks :) Well, I try to be happy with what I have, but I have insecurities :(
      I bought it in Sears, it was one year ago, so maybe they have new styles of bikinis now :/

• Not to be rude but your not that pretty im not that pretty myself. Im ur same height and weight but curvier. 36 ( 34B )-25-38 still i feel insecure with my body

• You have such a great body shape, nothing to worry about :)

Thanks for your opinion <3

• You are pretty :) Dont worry about your body, Im 14 and we both have the same looking type of body, I love my body I think its gorgeous. You shouldn't be ashamed, if people hate you for it. Think on the bright side. Just respect your body alright?

• You're so cute. Try some simple makeup. You will be so beautiful.

• Well, I'm not a big fan of makeup, I won't say that I've never tried it, but I don't love it.

Thanks for your opinion, sweetie <3

• Ur beautiful

• No worries, You are definitely beautiful!😆

• u ugly, bitch, no offence... the face is like... oh my eyes... ts bleeding, lol
    u have no waist and this is truly ugly too
    no offence-i tell u the truth as u wanted

• U honest, girl. Yeah, I wanted honesty, so thanks.

I'm working on that waist, I know it's fucking big :P
      I will get surgery, so you don't bleed when you see me :D hahaa lol

• Learn about waist to hip proportions... U dump for not know it

• Well, she's right, my waist is super big lol