Am I averaged sized for an American lady?

• Yes
  • No
  • Sort of
The average American size is now a 14. I'm a 10 with measurements of 37-27-37.

Most Helpful Guy

• Average is apparently 14 and you say you are 10. So you would not be average then. Simple math.

What Guys Said 14

• I'd say you're of an average build?

On a different note, your question brought to light some info of which I was unaware. While my personal preference is for women who most would say are on the larger side (read an athletic/thick, NOT obese), how sad is it that the AVERAGE size for women has increased to 14. Once again, I commonly date women who are this size but the fact that this now average should be a wake up call for women in the US. I'm just curious as to when this became the average, what the previous average was and when that was...

• Sounds okay to me

• hmmmm how can we tell without size? LOL

• You are on the skinnier side compare to average ones?

• Is that really the average American size now? This is what happens when Carl's Jr. uses meat as a condiment. Being "average" in a country with a 60% obesity rate isn't a good thing.

• Lol and how can anyone know?

• Well, I don't know about average but you certainly sound healthy.

• YOu don't want to be average American sized.

• All women are beautiful. Period, end of discussion.

• No, the average American is over weight, you are not.

• Thanks, I'm feeling bad though, plenty of fat girls will judge me for being too skinny in time. LOL. :( :O

• I don't think they will, because you aren't super model skinny, which is a good thing by the way. They tend to get mad at girls who do have a super model body because that's what they believe is perfect, so they are jealous of it.

• No, only because you don't like rap!

• you know the average size, yet your asking if your the average size... OKIE DOKIE

• yeah, you're fine.

• Don't worry about your size. If that's you in the picture you're a gorgeous young lady.

What Girls Said 3

• How are we supposed to know? Is this a guessing game or what?

• American ladies are on average obese...

• Yeah you are.