Am I averaged sized for an American lady?

• Yes
    62% (10)54% (14)57% (24)Vote
  • No
    12% (2)31% (8)24% (10)Vote
  • Sort of
    26% (4)15% (4)19% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
The average American size is now a 14. I'm a 10 with measurements of 37-27-37.

0|0
3|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Average is apparently 14 and you say you are 10. So you would not be average then. Simple math.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I'd say you're of an average build?

On a different note, your question brought to light some info of which I was unaware. While my personal preference is for women who most would say are on the larger side (read an athletic/thick, NOT obese), how sad is it that the AVERAGE size for women has increased to 14. Once again, I commonly date women who are this size but the fact that this now average should be a wake up call for women in the US. I'm just curious as to when this became the average, what the previous average was and when that was...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds okay to me

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmmm how can we tell without size? LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • You are on the skinnier side compare to average ones?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is that really the average American size now? This is what happens when Carl's Jr. uses meat as a condiment. Being "average" in a country with a 60% obesity rate isn't a good thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol and how can anyone know?

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I don't know about average but you certainly sound healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • YOu don't want to be average American sized.

0|0
    0|0
  • All women are beautiful. Period, end of discussion.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, the average American is over weight, you are not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks, I'm feeling bad though, plenty of fat girls will judge me for being too skinny in time. LOL. :( :O

• I don't think they will, because you aren't super model skinny, which is a good thing by the way. They tend to get mad at girls who do have a super model body because that's what they believe is perfect, so they are jealous of it.

• No, only because you don't like rap!

0|0
    0|0
  • you know the average size, yet your asking if your the average size... OKIE DOKIE

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, you're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't worry about your size. If that's you in the picture you're a gorgeous young lady.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• How are we supposed to know? Is this a guessing game or what?

0|0
    0|0
  • American ladies are on average obese...

2|0
    0|1
  • Yeah you are.

0|0
    0|0