Is this a cute bikini?

Updates:
Edit: do I look chubby?
Rate my body 1-10?

0|0
10|18

Most Helpful Guy

• No! If that is you, you would be much better in a one-piece. Please don't take that as an insult - it's not - one-piecers are sexier anyway, but you have some hips (good for you!!) and, as a woman with hips, a one-piecer is the way to go and, in fact, because you have hips and a nice waist, you will actually rock a one-piecer. A bikini does your body a disservice.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm trying to lose weight hah are you calling me fat

• Show All
    • I have different bottoms I'll probably wear and yeah I'm trying to lose 10 pounds before my trip so I'm dieting and doing some light exercise

• I want to be clear - I don't think you need to lose any weight at all. You look fine by me. Larger bottoms would be good.

What Guys Said 17

• Yeah it is really nice

0|0
    0|0
  • ooooooh yeah 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like it and it looks good!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cool, you don't look chubby, and I'm not gonna rate, but you can comfortably presume you're good-looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10 in all honesty you don't look chubby at all.. You look like you have a flat belly and really cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's really pretty bikini

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you! Would you mind rating my body 1-10 and telling me what I should work on?

• What you compel you to think you're chubby, your body looks great the way it is

• think you need to lose weight* I meant and not chubby

• Eeesh! Extremely revealing. I can see about 3 1/2" of your pubic hair region. Gross.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well if you feel uncomfortable answering you truly don't have to. All of my private parts are indeed covered and I am not breaking any laws asking this question. Soooo yeah and actually my pubic hair is not showing

• Show All
    • It's okay don't worry I don't take it personally. Your opinion is your opinion.

• Okay, thanks. Best of luck!

• Honestly, I think your hair length, and body looks great.
    Do you look chubby? No, Far From It. I think you need a different bikini bottom though bc it seems too tight. Very cute. 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • yes cute! bikini!

0|0
    0|0
  • you are skinny not chunny

0|0
    0|0
    • i really wish you could edit comments after you posted them.

*chubby

• I like that bikini. You look great in it by the way

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's super cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • NO. ITS JUST PLAIN.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10 you look great!

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont like 3. pic..5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it looks good!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't think it's anything special but that's because I don't buy black bikinis. It's not a summer color so it makes no sense to me. I like the strings on the bikini but I think you can find something similar to that thats more sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really at least not from the back

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute, looks like a nice cut for your bod.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah its cute! its simple but has some style to it. very nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it looks good! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard to tell from the back. A front view would be helpful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah! It's cute and also pretty sexy but it also shows that you're not trying!

0|0
    0|0
  • Colored bottoms would be better but the top is really cute I'd purchase!!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is!

0|0
    0|0