Everyone, rate me over 10/10?

HhhHAHAHAHAHAHA - anyways, what would you rate me above 10/10? hHAHAHA (get what I'm doing here? This is for everyone who needs others to judge your appearance; you are PERFECT the way you because NO ONE can ever be you).

Most Helpful Girl

• I rate you... 10/10. You're very kind to say that. It truly doesn't matter what others think about you.

What Girls Said 3

• 100000000000000000000! :D

• I rate you over 9000!

• I rate you 6 OR 7

What Guys Said 4

• ''you are PERFECT''

Hate to be the Fuckin spoil sport here, But no, VERY VERY few people are Perfect. And unless you are Perfect, Or within a Ball park of it, Ya simply fucked.

Sadly thats just how life works :/

• 0 out of 10 for being lame

• Good cause I don't care

• HAHAHA! I don't care about you loser. If you think you're "perfect" you're deluding your mind because if you are you believe you don't have to LEARN and put EFFORT into anything. Good luck having a boring life of NOT learning and improving since you're perfect LOL you're funny!! HILARIOUS

• What did you smoke?

• 0.2 out of 10