Do I need to lose weight? My friends say I'm thick but they're all taller and skinnier than me?

I was always skinny as a girl just like my friends but now I'm a women and my friends call me thick. I have already lost weight even though I'm within normal healthy range. I'm very active compared to my friends working a part time job while working out swimming, dancing and cardio. I don't eat much normally and I have bad stomach problems after eating. My friends eat way more than me. I have reached a weight plateau despite eating one meal a day usually around 600 calories. I purposely eat one meal a day to limit the pain I deal with on a daily basis. I have been to the doc many times done many tests and many diet changes. No answers. I feel I should be losing more weight. Any suggestions?

Follow me on instagram @idream4life

Most Helpful Guy

• you don't need to lose weight. you're fine.

p. s. eating one meal a day has probably slowed your metabolism to a crawl which is why you're not losing more weight.

What Guys Said 7

• a little bit not to much

• You're fine as you are, you're nowhere near fat.

• Yikes! You are SO skinny. Now, go make yourself a sandwich!

• Lol people seem to relate skinny to skin n bones... I would be average I guess but my built is athletic

• OMG I'm not that big and that's not athletic she looks overweight she is a plus size model I would be a considered a petite model

• She is not overweight. She is in the healthy range and is in great shape. She is just thick and curvy. That was my point. you are very petite, and it would take lot of weight before you ever get near "thick".

• You don't need to lose any weight, you look good :)

• Nah ur looking hawt. Except that first pose. It's slightly disturbing.

• Your legs can be skinnier then this look but keep your butt big and curvy ;)

• I have no control where the weight comes off usually weight loss is all over but more noticeable in areas where u carry more weight for me it would by my stomach hips and thighs

• I've never done Pilates before actually I figure it's like yoga?

• No, its different then yoga

• But your so sexy

Seriously you have like the perfect body for what like

What Girls Said 5

• I would focus less on losing weight because of bitchy "friends" and more on your personal wellness. You are a gorgeous woman with a fantastic figure! Please worry more about working on a diet that doesn't hurt you rather than numbers. Your body is active and does all the things you want so it's perfect just the way it is. Focus on the tummy troubles and get well!

• Thanks so much currently I have no insurance so I'm doing the best I can starting a new job to get new insurance

• I don't know what that is I live in Northern Virginia

• NW. If you call around to some clinics you can ask if they use a sliding scale. A sliding scale means they take your income into account when they bill you instead of billing you a flat amount.

• You look fine to me. ❤

• You look perfectly normal. Did you calculate your BMI? If it lies between 20 and 25, you are OK.

• Yeah it's like 22.5 or maybe a little higher some docs say I'm 5 ft and others say I'm 4 11" so not sure my exact height

• Well, if it is 22.5, you are perfect and don't need to loose weight. You are at the real average. Most models in literature are far below 20 and actually have a very unhealthy and dangerous weight. So do not profile you against them.

• Yes so true most of my friends are underweight. I'm like the only average one lol cuz my friends that aren't underweight are overweight. It's so weird I just realized this.

• no, u are pretty like this :)

• Estrogen Dominance.. fun shit. Trust me.