Which actress is most beautiful?

(younger) Lori Loughlin
Which actress is most beautiful?
Rachel McAdams

Elisha Cuthbert

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Lori Loughlin is the most beautiful.

• I think she was the most beautiful girl ever to be on TV when she starred on Full House

• ye, I loved her on Full House ^^

• Yes! I also loved her in the movie, "Rad," a famous BMX movie (1986), in which she is a factory pro-BMX rider. Great movie too!

• They are all beautiful but I guess I will pick Rachel! <3

• all of this woman are pretty... and I don't even know who they are... never seen them in any movie or anything like that..

but if i had to pick who is the most pretty of all of them. I would say Elisha Cuthbert
    she is a very lovely smile.

• Really? Lori Loughlin has been in countless movies, including, the famous BMX movie, called,"Rad". But she starred in "Full House" for many years running. Rachel McAdams also: "The Time Traveler's Wife," "About Time," "The Notebook", "The Vow" etc. etc. Elisha Cuthbert stars in my all-time favorite romantic comedy: "My Sassy Girl" and so many others.

• i am very serious never seen them before... and the movies you just said I never seen them too lol
      I don't really watch that kind of movies i guesssl... but i seen a lot of movies... just not that ones.

• You never watched "Full House" growing up? The series ran 9 years straight.

• Rachel McAdams.

• Out of these I guess Rachel mcadams. Overall I'd say lupita Nyong'o

• Lori Loughlin because she has also aged really well

• Really? You think so? I only like her in her younger stuff (like "Rad" and "Full House"). She really was exquisite!

• they're all pretty, but Elisha is more cute, and Rachel McAdams as elegant and beautiful :)

• Rachel McAdams

• Rachel McAdams = beautiful
    Lori Loughlin = cute
    Elisha Cuthbert = hot

• Rachel McAdams

• Rachel Mcadams is way better i think

What Guys Said 14

• I like the look of Lori more than the other two.

• Rachel McAdams

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Where is the others selection? If I have to choose among them three, I would choose that one.

• Lori Loughlin all the way.

• Theyre all in comoletely different categories:

Lori Loghlin=cute
    Rachel McAdams=classic beauty
    Elisha Cuthbert=durty sexy

• Rachel McAdams. She has made me hot and bothered for the past decade.

• Megan Fox... If you ask me!

• Never had heard of her, but just looked her up. She has beautiful hair, but other than that, I found her very unattractive. All the photos looked to me like she was all messed up on dope or something. And she wore a gallon of makeup. But, everyone has different tastes.

• Yup...
      .
      .

• Neither are my type

• Really? So, what is your type that differs from these?

• They don't have a young innocent look, They are attractive no doubt. They look like a good looking aunt or a good friend. Jessica Alba, mila kunis are much better choices :)

• Lori Loughlin for me please

• The last one,

• the full house chick.

• 1. over all she is nice😊
    2. nice dimples😀
    3. cute😚

• Id smash all 3 but only if the first girl was the age she is in the picture

• Yes, she has aged a lot since this photo was taken. But, she starred as a pro-BMX rider in the most famous and epic BMX movie ever, "Rad," 1986. Then she starred in Full House for many years. I only watched that show because of her!

• Rachel of course.