Guys, My friend wants to know if guys would consider dating her even if she is so skinny (see pictures)?

Ty for answer ^^

Anyone else have opinion?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know... she is awfully thin. And it doesn't look very healthy either. She does seem to have a pretty face though. Her weight would be something i had to overlook, but if she could compensate for it with her face and personality, then i might date her.

What Guys Said 25

• Only if she has a really great personality. If I don't know her yet, probably not because I prefer knowing girls before dating.

• Are you saying only if she has a great personality because you do not prefer really skinny girls? Or because the girls u date always have to have a great personality?

• I need to know a girl to some extent and find out if her personality possible matches what I like. Then come the looks. If she doesn't disgust me by her looks then I might date.

• being skinny or fat doesn't matter when it comes to dating someone in my opinion. The only thing that matters is the personality.
    She looks beautiful the way she is now. Putting on some weight would only make her look even better.

• The "only" thing that matters is personality? Really? So u have no standard about look? Anorexic or Obese girl with great personality you would date?

• The only standard I have is that someone shouldn't be so obese that the fat folds when they stand up because by that point it doesn't even look relatively healthy. Same thing goes for those who are skinny but with them it's a different matter because they can usually change their body size a lot easier than those who are really obese. Also, those who are obese has from what I've so far encountered tended to be more snappy and aggressive in their personality, something I don't like.

I say that personality is the only thing that matters because that is the thing I fall in love with. Sure I can feel attraction towards someone more then towards someone else, but that's not what I'm going for and I know that it's not real attraction. Only instincts wanting to mate with the "best" partner and I try to look past those kind of feelings because they're really short lived.

So as a short answer to your question, yes I would date someone who's obese or anorexic because they aren't their bodies.

• they aren't just their body. The body can be changed but the mind stays the same*

Sorry for the long post by the way.

• Sure I would if she's above 18

• Australian for sure, Perth even

• It depends on her personality. If I liked her personality then I'd definitely date her. She's very skinny but she doesn't look so skinny that it's unhealthy

• She needs to go to a gym. Her legs are too skinny. She needs a healthier diet. Stay slim but workout and eat better (More Protein and a bit of fat in the diet.)

• She is naturally like that. She actually eat a lot! I dunno if healthy diet will make her have more weight ^^

• more protein, more fat ALONG WITH exercise and she will be healthier and gain muscle.

• Your friend huh? She seems like a fun type, so sure why not?

• I'm not the right person to ask this lol. I like curvy girls so...

• So a skinny kinda curvy girl would be ok?

• The picture you posted was of a slightly chubby girl, skinny girls can be curvy if they have profound breasts. Social movements have told us that cubby girls are curvy and obese girls are healthy. It's BS

• I never heard people saying obese is healthy, that's crazy whoever is saying that :O

• That's not skinny. That's dying of starvation. Or anorexia. Or Auschwitz. Yikes.

• She is not anorexic. Actually she eats a lot ! Just natural skinny

• i would but i would be worried about breaking her

• um ok?

• I don't think so. When I click to message u it says "this user allows private messages from followings only"

• just changed that should ber ok now

• Yeah I would date your friend after I get to know her better.

• You always rate everyone high lol Have u ever rate someone low? ^^

• Haven't found one girl that deserves 5 or lower. Each woman I rated deserves it

• No problem with it

• Yeah I would, and then I will feed her pizza everyday.

• She like pizza ^^ but cannot really gain weight :/

• I would pass on her, she's not my type, i like a girl who has some meat on her

• Second picture reminded me of frog's legs.

• I guess that mean u would not date her?

• No, You're pretty.
      I certainly would.

• Do your friend wants the truth?

• yes pls

• Boobs and butt, im sure that she doesn't have those

• But tell your friend i like your so much, i can date with her and make her really happy :D

• Hell yes! Looks like a fir and active girl too given the pics so win/win!

• Looks like she can break

• i would date her. she looks like a fun girl and she is very attractive

• She is not too skinny, and better skinny than too fat. She looks pretty :)

• i would yes if her personality is good and if we had things in coimmon

• too skinny, kinda gross.

• you seem nice to me :)

• Why i am thinking that this you and not your friend?

• It is my friend ^^. I am skinny also but not so much

• Can't see a face so I don't know