• No
    20% (3)25% (6)23% (9)Vote
  • Rarely
    40% (6)12% (3)23% (9)Vote
  • Mostly
    13% (2)9% (2)10% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Do you mind them? Or find them unattractive?

0|0
5|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do, some don't. Depends on the guy and the severity of the stretch marks. Some guys don't pay attention to such things, others do. Some scars are very small and faded/unnoticeable, others are big and colorful.
    Considering that like 99% of the human population has some kind of stretch marks or scars, I don't think it's something you should be worrying about. And if someone seriously judges you for your stretch marks and decides that it's the sole reason they don't want to be with you, then they're not worth dating in the first place anyway.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I notice them, but don't give a flying **** about them as I have them myself and that would be hypocritical :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes but if they care is another thing. Personally I don't care much for these kinda stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • The big, revealing ones, yes. But I never mind them.

0|0
    0|0
  • When they are red yes when they are white yes but up close though

0|0
    0|0
  • I do notice stretch marks but they don't bother me at all. I don't think they make her any less or any more attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • yes i notice but i donĀ“t really care.

1|0
    0|0
  • Notice? Yes.
    Mind? Naw

1|0
    0|0
  • We do to some extent, but I don't care about it as much

0|0
    0|0
  • I see them. But I like it ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • uh, no? no?

0|0
    0|0
  • They aren't a big deal

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I think most guys notice them but don't really give a fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course they notice but they don't care. My boyfriend only notices when I point mine out to him. He didn't know I had any for 2 years lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i have some and no problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, they're not blind. I've never had a guy make a big deal out of them, actually they've never even mentioned them.

0|0
    0|0