Do I look like a Nazi?

I get this a lot from random strangers and even from people in my family who like to make stupid jokes about my appearance. I get weird gazes in public too. I'm 6 foot 3, which is nothing out of the ordinary and there are enough people who come close to my height. It bothers me. Or when I'm in the UK, I get this even a lot more, people there look different than in Germany, actually, few people look like me here.
Or any time when I get into a conversation about politcs, I get this too wihtout doing anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your eyes looks cold and angry/sad. You don't smile much perhaps? I guess that's what prompted them to say that about you.

• Yes, I don't smile that much, I'm often lost in thought and think about things that go wrong in my life :( I have a hard time keeping myself away from this negativity :/

• I have a direction I want to walk toward, but no, not really i'm still figuring it out.

• Thanks for answering. Writing out your thoughts regularly in a journal helps to see where you are, in working to dissolve resentment / anger, in time. It's like looking at your mirror and facing what is there, and trying to move past it, when you have enough of carrying those heavy emotions because you want a change that is positive for you.

What Girls Said 4

• Unless you're sporting a Hitler mustache and the Nazi swastika, there's no way nobody would actually think you "look like a Nazi".

• I have a black bomber jacket, size L, that I like to wear when it's stormy outside when I walk my dog and I wear dark blue rain boots when I walk him. :/ I get stared at a lot from people

• I doubt they stare at you for "looking like a Nazi" then. Either you're insecure and this is all in your own head, or they're staring at you for a different reason.

• I don't behave oddly and I dress normally

• Well as long as you don't look like the KKK I think I'm good.

• They all look pretty stupid to judge what you see in documentaries

• But seriously no you don't if being white and blond counts then a good portion of the looks like a Nazi

• I was making a joke and I don't think anyone could look like the KKK unless they were to walk around with the sheets over their head with pitch forks and fire... And then in that case I think I have every right to judge them.

• You appear to be blond, but that's all I got.

• I don't see how you or anyone for that matter can look like a Nazi? people are just messing with you

What Guys Said 10

• Nein mein furher

• Danke :) Nein, ich will echt nicht damit in Verbindung gebracht werden :/

• How does one look like a Nazi?

• Impossible, unless you dress like them

• hahahha no... u look german but not a nazi 8)

• I still have this kind of haircut, and some girls remarked that if I shaved off the hair on the sides, I'd look like one :( :O I don't want to be associated with those Neo Nazi thugs

• Well, the blonde hair and blue eyes are definitely features that Hitler favored.

So I can see why people bust your balls over that.

• well when you have the shroud of darkness all around you in your profile picture, you're bound to look like something that probably belongs in hell, ahaha

• Lol, That's just an iPhone selfie, so not the best quality anyway.

• Nothing unusual about you.

Maybe those folks are just self-loathing liberals?

• If your family says to you that you look like a nazi then I've got no comment to make.

• i am german and i don´t think you look like a nazi XD

• I got asked by some Neo Nazis in Frankfurt whether I'd like to join them o. O , so, ... see

• well you come pretty close to the aryan picture thee nazis propagated back then... blond and blue eyes (which is utter bullshit by the way) actual nazis look like this : www.eurojewcong.org/img/articles/638x389/9166.jpg

they´re degenerated ugly fucktards and you can allmost see the stupidity leaking out of their faces.

to me you look like a north european. maybe swedish or finnish.

• yes, the ones in the photo look very ugly

• No. If you were wearing an SS uniform, then maybe :)

• You look like a SS officer 😂