Do I look too skinny on the pic?

I want to lose some weight to look like how i used to. Is this too skinny or not?

Do i look too skinny on the pic?

• Too skinny
  • You look okay
This picture was taken 3 months ago. Please dont mind the dirty mirror, my mum just fires our maid so no one was cleaning it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't say you're "too skinny" but I definitely don't think you need to lose any weight. You look very thin in that picture.

• I want to lose some weight so i can look like that again. I gained 5 lbs a week after i took that photo :(

• Hha thanks!❤️

• thanks for MH :)

What Guys Said 29

• To be honest, I do find you a little too skinny in that photo for my personal taste. However, I wouldn't think you're too skinny to date or become intimate with in that photo. With that being said, I do think you look better in your profile picture, because you have some more meat on your bones.

If you want to lose weight, do it for yourself, not others. You look fine really. Don't let others judge and make decisions for you.

• LOL OMG i can't believe people are buying that thats me on me picture

• @Asker I was under the impression this is an OLD photo of you and now you want to look this this again. I had no idea you posted a photo of a random thin girl and wanted us to give our opinion on our body.

Sorry. Maybe you should have mentioned it in the details.

• @Asker *wanted us to give our opinion on HER body*

Sorry for the mistake there.

• You look good bit don't lose any more weight.

• Your already on the thinner side. I wouldn't say your TOO thin, but you definitely shouldn't lose any weight.

• a little bit... guess u could add some 8)

• You're sure healthier looking than those girls whose following the ashley graham route.

• Yeah you need to eat more please.

• Ermm okay.. Well I've gained 5 lbs a week after that photo was taken. I feel really heavy now😢. I was 48-49kg there now im like 51kg😢😢

• That's good. It's better to be healthier than really skinny and you probably look better for it

• Ugh i feel like i look like a pig now🐽

• Too skinny, Pretty gross looking.

• Yeah you do look a bit thin. I'd be scared to break you lol. Also your mirror needs a cleaning :D

• My mum just fired our maid at that time so no one cleaned it lol. Its clean now i can assure you hahaha.

• Lol im fat now so maybe after i lose some weight haha

• You could always ask GAG if you really are fat or not. Maybe you're just seeing things.

• Stay how you are don't try to get skinny.

• You want to lose weight? LoL you need to put on weight more like it.

• I've put on 5 lbs a week after that photo was taken haha. I want to look like that again tho😢

• Keep your 5 lbs haha
      More love to offer

• You're pretty skinny, not toooo skinny but def don't have to worry about what you eat lol!

• you look ok. shouldn´t lose weight though.

• It seems a tiny bit skinny

• You look a little on the skinny side.

• Nah thats perfect

• you look great

• You look skinny but thats okay

• Yass a bit skinny

• I think you're not.

• you have very cute legs

• Na look fine

• I think you need to put a little weight on.

• I think you're ok.

• No, you look great and fit.

• Wash your own mirror!!!

• thats too skinny... be curvy.. not overly skinny.

• Honestly? yeah

• Some people are naturally skinny, if you're like that because that's just the way you are and you're healthy, then I totally dig it. If you're dieting to be skinny an naturally tend to weigh more than that, then I think you should eat a balanced diet and just be how you are.

• I would say definitely don't lose anymore weight

What Girls Said 9

• Don't loose weight !!! You are at the lower side o BMI if I look at your body. And as far as I can judge from the blurry pic, you look athletic, so its normal you waigh a little bit more because of muscle. Stay like that. Don't let pics in magazines guide you. Models are way too skinny.

• Oh no i want to look like that again. I gained 5 lbs a week after i took that photo. I feel really heavy now and i also lost my self esteem bc of it😢

• To start I wish I was that skinny. As long as you feel fine and your doctor says your fine then, well, your fine

• I wish im still that skinny. I gained 5 lbs a week after that pic was taken. Was just wondering if people think thats too skinny or not, bc i want to look like that again

• Not "too skinny", but you are definitely thin and you don't need to lose more weight.

• Yes you're clearly skinny. Have you always been that way? If so, then you're fine. I'm naturally skinny too. Can't gain weight.

Do NOT lose any more weight though. I don't know why you're even considering that.

• I'm not naturally skinny well I don't know i eat like a pig but i never weight more than 55kg, i was 48-49kg on that photo now im like 51 :(

• How tall are you? I'm gonna guess like 5'3? Either way, it seems like a healthy weight to me. I'm 5'0 and 85lbs 😑

• dont lose anymore please.. you are going to look like an egyptian mummy if you lose more...

• I think you and I have one thing in common, we're both thin haha 😂 Tbh you look perfectly fine, and you definitely don't need to lose anymore weight.

• Hahaha well I've gained weight after that picture was taken, so yea im planning on losing some weight so i could look like that again hihi

• You look ok. If you want to lose weight then you can because you're not that skinny.

• you are fine as you are, but you definitely don't need to lose anymore weight

• I gained 5 lbs a week after that pic was taken haha. I was just wondering if that was too skinny or not

• Sorry I accidentally voted B. I meant to vote A. You should try to gain six pounds or so.