What do you think about this body and/or body shape?

Most Helpful Girl

• So jealous of her

• why?

• she has the perfect shape thats why

What Girls Said 5

• amazing lol. curves for daysssss.

• This is a horrible picture for this questions. First of all we can't tell her full body shape because we can't see his front side and not only that but we can't even tell how nice her bum is because her shorts are making her ass look weird... she either needs them on all the way or none all at. But she appears to be a boxer because she has boxing gloves on which implies an athletic body type which is something I don't enjoy.

• Well if I showed anymore booty I'd probably be banned. I was remarking on the shape, hourglass I believe? Thanks for your input

• her* and the hour glass shape is fine but it may not actually be an hourglass shape if her boobs aren't big enough

• The best body shape around

• Damnnn
    Filler

• Her ass looks so werid

What Guys Said 14

• nice... but her hairstyle... tsk-tsk 8)

• Physically, she is perfection in human form. In truth she has no physical flaws that I can see and I seriously doubt the front side would change my opinion or rating...

On a scale from 1-10 I'd give her an 8"... I mean a 10 lol!!!

• I'm not into black girls but the body shape looks good. The photo makes her ass look weird

• Too big, no thanks.

• Mmm i like it 😏

• For me, it's way to much. I like average size butts that are perky, and breasts that are perky, best is from B to D cups, and I an a fan of long hair, sorry, just not short, but her back is sexy

• It's ok...

• I think nothing :-/

• Goddess.

That's a white boys dream.

• lmao why do you say that?

• huh? proof? lol

• proof of what?

• too chunky for me

• its a man isn't it

• Not a fan of that skinny upper body to a big butt. Maybe its not skinny, but it is definitely a huge difference

• Not my type.

• It's not attractive to me