Do these men put real women to shame?

Do these men put real women to shame?

Yes all three of these pictures are of men who became women but kept their male genitals. They look better than most real women! How does that happen?

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• this is why i have trust issues

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I'd have trust issues too if I was a man

• I'm not sure how i would react if i had sex with one and after she told me.

• Thanks for most helpful

What Guys Said 10

• 0|0
    0|0
  • huh... they don't look guys though!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date them, they are a lot hotter then a lot of women.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes they do look better than a lot of women. Ironic right? Either way they all look great

• @Jager66 you do realize that those are men, right? Lol.

• Ah I missed the part about them keeping their male genitals, had to do a double check of the original post. That changes things a bit.

• hell yes.

Heterosexuals like me need to be careful. Some guys today look like 100% female that it would be so hard to tell until you're in with each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really. the first one looks ok the rest really look like transgender men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd bang them (or be banged by them) :o

0|0
    0|0
  • oh... now that is disturbing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men know better what men like...

0|0
    0|0
  • Humanity is lost, eeeew shemales..

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they look like brutally disfigured males.

Having a mental illness doesn't make you a dragon, having a mental illness doesn't make you a woman.

0|0
    0|2

What Girls Said 6

• To shame? Not really. They're wearing a lot of makeup and have probably gone under the knife too. Give us some pics of them without makeup, and they'll most likely look more average.
    But with that said, anyone is capable of looking good, it doesn't matter if they look good as males or females. Assuming that a man can't dress up as a woman (and vice versa) without looking good doing it is what's shameful. I've been watching RuPaul's Drag Race the last few days (a "Top model"-ish show for drag queens) and let me tell you, there are some really fucking beautiful men and trans women on that show.
    Just because someone is a man, it doesn't mean that he can't look beautiful as a woman. Just because someone is a woman, it doesn't mean that she can't look handsome as a man.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't day they couldn't look great either gender. It amazes me how someone of one gender can transfer into another and look good, if not better than someone naturally born that sex. But I do agree. I would like to see them without makeup

• Plastic surgery my friend, plastic surgery.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are tons of hot transgender female. I love princess jouless on YouTube, she makes me look ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • These folks are gorgeous!

0|0
    0|0
  • They definitely look better than me, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm amazed at how far we have come and what we're capable of sometimes

0|0
    0|0
    • Haven't we. It's crazy how close surgery can change someone's gender to look similar to the gender they are becoming