Guys, Do I have creepy eyes?

A weird question but I've got that comment from like 10 guys in a really short time. Apparently there's something wrong and weird with my eyes then :D

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Not at all. You just need a different picture, which captures them in a better light. I think they are beautiful and fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with the eyes themselves, but you have them pretty wide in the photo and that looks strange. Try another picture but with your eyes more relaxed, not so wide.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry but they just are quite big..

• No need to be sorry. :-) But I think you would have a better picture if you consciously cause them to be a little smaller for the picture. Like you were sleepy and the lids were a little farther down. But if I saw you in person and saw that your eyes were that big I would not think they are creepy.

• sweet... not creepy :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I see wickedly adventurous eyes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope not all ... :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • You have pretty eyes but you're going like O_O

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha but I swear swear swear I'm not making them bigger!!

• No not all they normal and cute!

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, they aren't creepy ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, they are very pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Creepy? Hmm... I'm not sure. I don't think so.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes they're creepy af.
    (LET THE DOWNVOTES COMMENCE)

2|0
    0|1
  • They are illuminating which makes them even more beautiful :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha I see what you mean. Your eyes are open very widely, almost "overly attached girlfriend" -like.

0|0
    0|0
    • Gosh :D well as far as I know I wasn't making them bigger :)

• Haha I wouldn't worry about it. It looks cute if anything.

• Your eyes are attractive actually actually no matter how much someone is pretty/handsome there will always be someone who finds you unattractive so to hell with them we aren't meant to please everybody anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • [retty eyes, def not creppy

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, it is a LITTLE bit creepy. That's the 'PSYCHO' eyes I would imagine a girl having as she stabbed me to death...

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda... i mean it can be you ate some chilli sauce when you took that picture... .

0|0
    0|0
  • nopes.. infact cute eyes..!

1|0
    0|0