When will looking young become an advantage?

I look young for my age lol and I'm tired of getting asked where I go to HS. Underage HS girls really like me and I have had countless girls who were 17 take interest. I laugh it off but it bothers me to look young. I have grown a neck bears and chinstrap but even yesterday at work a guy asked me if I went to a certain HS and when I told him I'm 21 said he thought I was 17. When will looking young become a good thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have the same problem but sometimes it's helpful in certain situations... If you're cute eventually you'll evolve into handsome

• Well I DKNY see how I look so young I mean I have a decent amount of facial hair on my chinstrap and neck and am 5" 10. I've been told i just look young cause i have boyish facial shape whatever that means.

• Hmmm maybe change your hairstyle or eye brows.
      A lack of facial hair doesn't necessarily make you look younger

• :O thank you

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's a good thing once you pass 25-30 which is probably when real signs of aging start to show such as wrinkles or even greying hair and people start to really notice they're getting older. However my mom once showed me photos of herself when she was 17 or 18 and she really used to look at least 3-4 years older when she was younger but now as she is older she looks a lot younger than most other women her age. That's why I think we should be careful what we wish for because it can always change to the negative. Just be happy you look younger now although it might be annoying sometimes because as you get older you might actually really appreciate this.

• Well do I look around 21 at least I've gotten 17 and those bother me most. I'll take 19 or 20 but 17 just hurts.

• When all your buds have got wrinkles and a pot belly and you still look young

• When your 30 or 40 and everyone looks old.

• Once you're in your 30's.

• That long lol crap this sucks.

What Guys Said 8

• Mid 20's it'll get better. I'm in the same boat... younger girls take interest in me and it's annoying. Try growing your facial hair out more and that might make you look older.

• I try too but I don't want to have spiked up hair and an chinstrap cause that makes me seem like a dbag lol.

• I'm in the exact same boat as you (except I can't grow a neck beard I only shave like once every couple weeks). I think the transition from being a curse into a blessing will probably be after middle age so some point in mid to late 30's.

• I have more than just a neck beard and chill strap but my cheeks are covered in spots of hair and come in unevenly so I don't even try tl grow it out. I went the the gym today and saw kids who were freshmen when I was a senior and they have fill beards and are bigger than me its annoying. I have three years on them and I look 5 compared to them.

• u look yer age actually :)

• I feel like I do as well especially since my bear is pretty did but still no one else does and I get super annoyed

• Thick

• Takes till 30's I think. I look about 16-17, same boat as you.

• Well I may be bald one day cause it runs in my family so it could change but still in annoyed at the moment people think I'm in HS.

• Well being carded is differint all my friends get carded and its security.

• Not where I live. Most people just don't give a shit in Fl and only card you if you look under 18.

• In mid 20s and higher benefits are definitely felt in relationship to your peers! :)

• Really lol cause when you look young it seems like your the little brother of the group.

• "Little brother of the group" is more about personality than looks

• I honestly haven't had a lot of drawbacks looking young. The main drawback I have is getting ID 'd so much for everything!

• positive side when everyone is going bald and grey you will still look fresh

• Ill be going bald lol both my grandparents and my brother are bald at 30 so there's a good chance I'll lose my hair.

• when you are my age

• when your 80 and you look 60.