Do guys like thick thighs or skinny thighs?

Hey guys,

So I'm a 15 year old girl. I weigh 135 pounds and I am 5'10. My measurements are 36-26-39 and I am a D cup bra size too.

Basically, I am pretty self consous of my thighs. I constantly see "anorexic" looking girls glorifying the thigh gap. I would say that I have a pear shaped body.

I'm not saying I have fat thighs, but whenever I gain a little weight, the fat goes DIRECTLY to my thighs. If I work out and gain muscle then I gain a tiny but of weight, it covers my thigh muscles a bit.

Is it bad to have thicker thighs? Do guys hate it? Do guys love it?

• Thick thighs
  • Skinny thighs
  • Fat thighs

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted "A", because from my experience, most guys (especially teenagers and young adult males) like "thick" thighs on girls. A pear shaped body is seen as attractive. No, it's not "bad" to have thick thighs, it's simply a body type. Of course, there are SOME guys who hate it. After all, preferences do vary. It just seems a majority of guys prefer thick thighs.

Me, I LOVE thick thighs! I also love pear shaped bodies. There is nothing sexier than a curvy girls. Big butts and hips are great too! It makes a girl look so woman-like and feminine. The girl in the video below has amazing thick thighs! Do you have a photo of your thighs?

www.youtube.com/watch

What Guys Said 15

• Ummm... I recommend that you remeasure yourself. 5'10" at 15 years old is VERY tall for a girl... even a fully grown girl. The average American adult MALE is 5'10." Also 135 pounds is very skinny for that height. My girlfriend is around that height (just an inch shorter) and weighs the same yet her hips, thighs and chest are very small and she's very skinny.

• I'm that tall.. you have a problem with it?

• Your girlfriend doesn't set the standards for other girls, they obviously just don't have the same body types. Two girls can have the same weight and height, but look nothing alike.

• Ummm... that's not how it works.

• Love, love, LOVE BIG thighs!!! The thigh gap is disgusting... look like starving kids from a third world country...

• thick r nice... like a burger 8)

• I have always preferred a big boned girl with meat on those bones. She seems more womanly. But breast size is completely irrelevant.
    Not a fan of the anorexic look.

• Be happy with exactly what you have and what you are. What you described sounds like a healthy person with a healthy body. The thigh gap trend was one of the dumbest things I have seen in a while. You are amazing don't forget it.

• Thick thighs are nice on girl :D

• Either is fine with me to be honest.

• As long as they look proportional to your body and it doesn't look like your smuggling a golden retriever in your pants I'm happy ;)

• I like all of them tbh

• aah 135 at 5'10 sounds fine at almost any body composition

• You sound lovely

• I love em thick ;)

• Depends on how u define "thick and "thin" !

• I like both i really dont care about skinny or thick thighs.

• Want the truth? Guys don't care at ALL for thigh gaps. It's really stupid in my opinion u are good with what u have except I prefer c cup and smaller boobs but lots like that so u are good

What Girls Said 10

• I have thick thighs and a pear shaped body and my boyfriend loves it, so you'll definitely find someone who will like yours too.

• 5'10" and 135 is incredibly skinny. There's no way you have thick thighs.

• BelleGirl21 you must be vertically challenged :)

• Yeah my minion makes me seem small but it has a disclaimer items may be larger than they appear lol. I didn't realize you were so tiny!

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"

That's my motto ;)
      @anon1999

• The right guy will like you for who you are! You're beautiful as you are and don't let anybody tell you otherwise ♡

• I really hate replies like these... like iti's awfully "nice" but that wasn't her question.

• I think pear-shaped bodies can be gorgeous. I really dislike cellulite though...
    And 5'10 135 is actually thin.
    I'm 5'8 and 130 and I get called anorexic... lol

• A nice amount likes thick thighs.

• I have thick thighs but my experiences have been indifferent. It all depends

• Guys like whatever the fuck they like. There is no "all guys like this, all guys like that" all guys like something different.

• But there is no way you have actual think thighs at that weight, even if all your weight does directly to them.

• *thick

• I weigh the same as you. Except I'm 5'0 feet 135 lbs 34-27-39 and my thighs are thick!!!

• 0|0
  • I like skinny thighs.