Why do I always look so ugly in photos?

Whenever someone else takes photo of me I look so fucking uhly I have no idea why, even when it is a professional photo. Why is that? I mean you can't turn ugly from obe moment to the other. Like wtf?

This photo here is the best I have and it's just a random selfie taken with my iphone 5 in my drak room with just the lamp on my desk on
My mom says I look too serious and intimidating in this picture , she is the obly one who finds this photo ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• Your not ugly bro just calm down you look good

• Oh god, I just had photos taken of an application taken , and my stupid mom says how good they are and I'm like " you can't bullshit me" She's so damn annoying anyway , she won't shut the fuck up

• I have no smile in this one. I should maybe ask this question one day

• yeah why not if it will help raise your confidence

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe you suffer from cronic bitchface like me or chronic derpy face

• yes, my eyes can't handle bright light too well

• It's just how you see yourself I guess. We only see ourselves from spacific angles, so it's strange to see ourselves differently. Plus pictures a lot of the time don't show your best side.

• You're not alone... I know that feel

• I'm a lot uglier in photos, too! That's totally normal, I suppose :)

• I just took this selfie while I was on a walk

• I had some terrible "professional " photos of me taken today :O my annoying little mom keeps telling me they are fine, but I honestly hate them

• Exactly like my mami 😂😂

• Lol I do too! we're not photogenic ugh

• I just took this selfie

• you're just not photogenic.

What Guys Said 4

• Hey, you look good. Calm down and be confident!

• Oh, hey, thank you man, but I just took this selfie, I had some horrible "professional " pictures taken of me :(

• What are "professional" pictures? You wearing a suit-and-tie? Haha, I am also bad on taking that type of pictures.

• not photogenic man... i feel u 8)

• I look much better in real life I suppose

• Maybe you are just ugly :P
    matchbin-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...WithIt.jpg

Kidding!!

• What do you think about my face to be honest? (no homo )

• Yea, You would look better in the film of a better photographer. And psychologically everybody give extra credit to something that they made themselves. Like, you'd eat something that you cooked, however bad it is. That photo looks like a reflection on a car window. Not one from a dark room. But ya, Everybody gets that feeling that they are ugly when others click their pics. :)

P. S. You gotta switch off your bluetooth and 4G when you are not using them to save battery. :P

• so do i... like 1 out of 100 i get a decent picture face