Is it possible to look good in photos but... bad in real life?

Photos that aren't photoshopped

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, there are soo many good effects in photoshop lol
    100% possible

PS: I prefer to take pics of me and don't add any filter cuz I don't want to scare the guy when he sees me in real life LOL

• Yeah but i meant photos without photoshop on them :p

• Hmmm yeah, ure right about that. but like i thought if u didn't look good irl it isn't remotely possible to come out good in photos, in the slightest

• I get your point, but there are so many tricks you can try when you take a photo, get more light so your skin looks better, put some makeup on, use your best angle, and you can try as many times as you want to nailed it. For men it's a little more difficult cuz u don't wear makeup, but for girls it's easier.

What Girls Said 11

• Yes, I look prettier in some pics than I actually am. That's just when I take like 20 pics, tho. ahah :)

• Yes if you're photogenic.
    Also take lighting and angles into account.

• Yeah, a good angle and perfect lighting will do magic

• i'd say yes. Some people are photogenic, other no :)

• I guess there are some cases, but me personally, I look uglier in pics than in reality :)

• It could be.

• yes can be possible. Need a nice camera lens, lightning and angle. As well as background

• Yes it is possible

• Yeah, if you're photogenic

• yessss sir

• yes it's possible if you're photogenic and if you know what angles to take it from and stuff like that. i usually look worse in pictures tho

What Guys Said 10

• Totally. Camera settings and lighting can make huge differences. And your pose in a picture vs reality can also look very different one way or another.

• i feel u... but i'm da other way round :|

• Yup happens to me all the time, but reverse is true for me. I think I look better in real life and pretty bad in photos.

• depends on the angle you take the shot

• Of course yes, especially for those who digitally manipulate photos.

• Im talking about clear photos :p

• As I said, yes (digitally manipulated photos are just an extreme example).
      I know someone personally, either more or less pretty in real life than in photos.

• I look like sh^t in camera and better in real life

• yea.. vice versa

• Absolutely. Just ask anyone who has used an online dating site.

• Yep. I take like 30 photos a time in the mirror to get like one that's okay, but in person I look like a sloth.

• I think I look worse in photos