Sick if seeing women of color with blonde hair?

Anyone else sick of seeing women of color with blonde hair? When I say of color I mean black, Asian, Hispanic, etc. Not even all white women look good in blonde hair! It just looks ridiculous!

Most Helpful Girl

• Blonde hair comes from black people. ALL variations are genetically present and phenotypically expressed in black people. There are plenty of black people with naturally blonde hair. You can Google that, if you really wanted. It's not exclusive to one race.

I think people should wear their hair how they want. The tips of my hair are blonde. I really don't care who that annoys.

• It's funny how you'd have no issue if a person of colour dyes their hair black or brown... but blonde is off limits to them, even though black people also have naturally blonde hair. Why is that?

• Girl, you fine and smart. Where you been all my life?

• @Armada haha, well we're the same age, so I guess I've been chillin' in London, all your life.
      :p

What Guys Said 10

• They can look whatever they choose to look like; it's their hair after all and they can do whatever they want with it.

• hahahha their hair their rules yo 8)

• Looks kinda weird but it doesn't make me sick or annoyed.

• I hope y'all know that there are plenty of people of color with natural blonde hair, and not just albino blacks.. many people of color have natural blonde hair fyi... its called Google search.. be blessed

• often times people pass judgement, before there informed,,,, it would have taken a simple search or research to figure out that some people of color or born with blonde hair, so for it to look weird make no sense to me.

• Okay, "Weird" may have been the wrong word. Sorry. I very very rarely see a dark-skinned woman have blonde hair. The correct word may have been "Unusual". From my point of view.

• It is their choice - If they want to try it why not?

• Someone sounds jealous their natural blonde hair isn't getting as much attention as the "fake" blondes lol.

• It's not often enough to annoy me yet...

• I don't like blonde hair on any woman; red, white, brown, black, yellow...

• Hey! i have blonde hair don't hurt my feelings! >:(

• Beyonce looks beautiful with blonde hair.

scstylecaster.files.wordpress.com/.../x2424.jpg

• It's ok but so unnatural

• I'm more sick with white women having black hair... It just looks ridiculous

What Girls Said 11

• So you're only sick if you see women of those races with that hair color? Why are you telling us how you get sick?

Unless of course you meant OF...

• Ok? You need to stop caring so much.

• To each their own. But keep in mind that some people are blonde temporary because they're trying to transition to coloured hair. I normally wait 2 weeks after dyeing my hair blonde before I put colour (blue, teal, purple...)

• I am not sick of it because it is none of my business but in my opinion it doesn't look good when they aim for blonde hair but all they get is a weird orange. It isn't easy to bleach dark hair.

• Ummmm.. No. Many of them actually look great with it. Why does it bother you? It's there hair not yours.

• It looks ridiculous. Go natural or close to it

• Yes I am also tired of that and I've asked that before

• Okay, well it personally does not bother me. It's not hurting me in any way, shape, or form.

• Yes Asian looks odd with blonde hair. They do it out of trend not because they wana be caucasian

• Some people look nice with blonde hairs.

• To each their own!
    Simple as that ☺️

• If they do it and they look great, let them be. I see no point in opposing their choice.

• ummm, I'm black.. were sick of seeing y'all with dreads (not really) but how dare you tell someone how they should style their hair.. yupp u guessed it im black ;)

• I don't care, to each their own. Besides, there are actually aboriginal people that are born with natural blonde and curly hair. So, in other words, get over yourself.

• If its natural I don't care. I mean hair dye. It's my question so in other words get over my input