Makeup or natural?

without:

Makeup or natural?
with:

Most Helpful Guy

• You have the natural attractiveness needed to pull off no make-up, and a lot of guys prefer that, so I would probably suggest going without make-up in general. That lets you then 'escalate' your looks for an important night out, for a fancy party, or formal events... things like that. If you have a lot of make-up on all the time, it becomes harder to crank it up a notch for special occasions without it seeking like overkill.

Think about it like a fancy dress... sure you look great in the dress, but you don't wear your best party dress every day - it ceases to be special. Consider make-up the same as clothes. You look nice without it, so without it should be your typical state. Sometimes add a bit if you want to look a little special, sometimes do it right up if you have a really special occasion. It gives you a lot more flexibility. Take advantage of your natural good looks.

What Guys Said 20

• I like the natural look

• natural... as red pringles r ;)

• You look better with.
    I tried not making that sound like an insult but I couldn't and just said it how it is, sorry :P

• i asked for an answer, so it is not an insult or something

• Glad to hear it. Maybe tone down just a little bit on the lipstick colour. It's a bit much.

• The girl on the right looks better without.

If the eyebrows on that girl to the left is 150% natural and she's not waxing it or trimming it or anything, then I'm sorry. That's an odd looking arc.

• My vote is for without makeup. You don't need it.

• You are gorgeous in both photos. I prefer the one with makeup but I think it's because of your eyes rather than the makeup.

• U look a lot better without make up

• I say without you look just as good anyway.

• You're beautiful either way but I think you look better without any makeup

• natural look definitely

• NATURAL !!!

• Without.. Definitely... Why put anything on that beautiful face

• You look gorgeous without make up ;)

• Both are great.

• In this comparison, definitely the without.

• Without looks better

• Skype me : youssef. ale both are hot

• you look good in makeup. but go with natural beauty. you should proud in what you are no need of packaging.

• Damn your beautiful... Wish you were older though... Sigh.. Those eyes, if you looked at me with those eyes how could I ever say no 😔

• Definitely without. You have natural beauty

What Girls Said 16

• You don't need make-up! You are really beautiful :)

• Some girls look better with or without make up, but honestly you look good either way. You can use it if you want, but you definitely don't need makeup for looking prettier :)

• The natural! :D You're a natural beauty :)

• super pretty both ways

• i like without

• You look pretty with and without but, I'd say without sense you already look pretty without it.

• Natural looks better.

• you look pretty much the same... so without, saves you the effort :D

• Makeup because I look prettier in it

• Either way, you're still pretty

• Natural looks gorgeous

• both perfect :)

• Make up make up

• natural !!!

• sexyyy:) wow

• I think you look better in the first picture. Not because of the no makeup, but because that angle makes your face look better. Also, I think if you're going to wear makeup, neutral colors would look better on you than the pink, etc. Also, the hairstyle in the first picture is better. The second hairstyle makes you look too childish.