Good or bad selfie guys?

So, I had some hoorible-looking photos taken of me, my annoying mom keeps telling me they are great, but I could not disagree any more. Enraged as i was, I decided to go on a walk with my dog and tried to take a few selfies with my iphone5 .

Not, the sun was shining very bright, and it almost made me cry.

i'd appreciate a few more opinions

Most Helpful Guy

• very good... and NO... u don;'t look like a nazi ;)

• Aw, I was in town today and I got those comments again !!! A crowd of immigrant kids gathered up in front of me while I was standing there and trying to call my mom -.- who had forgotten her cellphone -.- Fail

• they even had the audacity to take photos of me :O

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• Are you gay? Then yes. Selfies are okay. If not, grow a pair and embrace your bad photo and poke fun at yourself. Women like a guy who can make fun of themselves.

• No, I'm glad I'm not gay. It's just I was kind of shocked at those terrible "professional photos "

• You are often more critical about your own pictures than others, don't fight it. :)

I can see that your eyes look watery and irritated, though. Also, do you live in The Netherlands because the environment looks pretty much like it.

• No, I live in southwestern Germany

• Ah, hello 'neighbor'! ;)

• The Dutch and the Germans are archenemies ;D ^^

• The landscape looks like somewhere very near me. Where are you from?

• southwestern Germany , but what about the selfie?

• People who takes selfies are vain, selfish, self-centered, self-conscious, narcissistic weirdos and studies conducted by the American Psychiatric Association have shown that taking 'selfies' is proof of a mental disorder and has even been classified as a mental disorder in itself...

• even an occasional selfie? I'm no weirdo and I have no mental disorder either. You must be referring to people who exaggerate and are obsessed with selfies

• I dont want you to think that Im judging or hating brother, just quoting science. Literally quoting but, don't believe me. Look it up for yourself...

• Looks fine dude