Girls, what physical attributes in men do you find particularly attractive?

Do explain in more detail:)

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Long hair because my boyfriend has long hair below his shoulder blades and it's amazing and since I met him I've liked guys with long hair. Pretty eyes are important. I personally like if a guy has big hands, like obviously not freakishly long, but big enough to make my hands feel small when we hold hands. I prefer guys who are taller than me and at 5'3 that's not really hard to find, but I'd say anyone 5'6 and up is attractive to me. I personally do not like muscles, so I like guys who are lean.

What Girls Said 8

• Eyes- color and shape. Hair- is it clean, oily, is it coarse or soft. Skin- does he try to keep it clean and blemish free or is it dirty. Does he have a general clean appearance, take care of himself. Also does he carry himself with confidence. Height, weight, things like that don't matter as much- howver the face is what I notice the most.

• hair, smile, eyes, arms, thighs, butt, jawline

• manliness : the fact of being typically male; masculinity.

just be a kind, confident person

• Eyes -especially if his shirt brings out the color. Smile -if it's friendly and feels sincere. Hair, if it's clean and soft-looking. Generally speaking, guys who look... cuddly. Not so delicate that I'm afraid of hurting them with a hug, not so muscular that they could break me in half.

• Nice strong arms

• me personally I notice the arms!! And then the face! Also if a guy has strong big hands

• Butt, chest and arms 😏👌🏼

• Big eyes; prominent cheekbones, longish hair with fringes, skinny guys, skinny legs especially I like for example if the guy's wearing skinny jeans, hands can be attractive. Mostly it's his face I'll find attractive though