Girls, Who is more attractive?

Choose one and don't forget to leave your opinion, thank you.Girls, Who is more attractive?

• First
    10% (4)
  • Second
    12% (5)
  • Third
    78% (32)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the thrid guy is the most attractive out of the three.

The first guy would be more attractive if he just shaved his head and went bald.

The second guy would be more attractive if he grows his hair out more and got a different hair cut.

The last guy would be more attractive if he let his facial hair grow and maybe go with a 5 o' clock shadow.

What Girls Said 14

• Honestly none of them but if I had to choose it's be the third one. I picked the third one because of his hair style and facial structure.

• First is most attractive howver he should try smiling and not try to look like a badass- it's a turnoff. The other two are tied.

• Second and third

• Second one 😊

• Well the first one looks like he wants to kill you the second one looks to happy and the third one looks like he's in pain and is about to cry!

• Third one, he has nice hair

• I thought the 3rd guy was more attractive.

• Third one is the better looking one the first guy needs to sort his hair out though.

• Awwww the 1st one is very attractive tho

• Who is the least do you think?

• The third guy. He looks like Adam Scott.

• The third one.
    The first one could be more attractive if he knew how to take a nice pic and maybe wore a cap.
    Meanwhile the third one.. I could defiantly kiss him right now

• the third guy

• The third is handsome but I can grantee the first is much more attentive to his girlfriend

• Why is that? :D

• The way the picture are taken the first is trying to put off the I don't care vibe but his eyes tell a different story

• Actually the most attractive one is first <3Actually the most attractive one is first <3

• What about the others?