Guys, whats ur ethnicity and how do u feel about Asian chicks?

if an Asian chick has a nice bod and doesn't act Asian and she her best friends are all white and she smokes and likes to hook up a lot. Considering the fact that she's Asian would that be an automatic turn off or just hookups or might u be into that ish for reals

21

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I'm Caucasian and love Asian chicks. They're my personal favorite

• I think Asians are very attractive but the fact that she smokes and hooks up a lot would be dealbeakers.

• White, and I think Asian girls are really attractive. I don't like the smoking and casual sex though, that's the automatic turn off.

• White and for me, dating an Asian gal is simply out of the question. I am simply not attracted to their facial features, physical attributes or their personality type (s) in the least.

In terms of a hookup, hooking up with an Asian chick would be an absolute LAST resort and to be honest, I probably still wouldn't do it.

In terms of friendship, I find most Asians in general to be very kind, friendly and very humble; something that today has become quite rare...

• I am white, and i love Asian girls! Not just for hookups, but for relationships too.

Everything sounded good except for the smoking and "likes to hookup a lot". I don't date sluts. And i certainly don't date sluts that smoke.

• Im an Asian guy and I think Asian girls are sexy but I'm wary about tying myself forever to Asian culture

• She would be limited to just hook ups because that's all she made herself worth. I don't want a girl that smokes fucks every body and just wants to fit in with the cool girls. THAT is the turn off not your ethnicity.

• I like everything you said. I like an experienced woman. Smoking is sexy too. I would hook up or date her. I'm white by the way.

• I like Asians but then again I like any girl with a nice bod, probably just like every other guy.
    I don't really care if she hooks up or not cuz I'm this day and age, it's gunna happen.

The only thing here I don't like ms would be an automatic turn off is the smoking. Doesn't matter what race, smoking is a giant turn off.

Id she wasn't a smoker, Asian would not be a turn off at all.

• They're okay I guess, not on my shortlist for dating outside my race though.

• Im Asian as you can already tell. I'm very attracted to Asian girls but, personally I would never date an Asian girl that fits in your description. The hookup part is a huge turn off for me :/

• I'm white and I think it's extremely hit or miss. Some aren't very attractive but others are insanely sexy

• I'm white and I don't think her being Asian would be an automatic turn on. The smoking and hooking up a lot might be.

• I'm Puerto Rican/Irish/German and for your 2nd question I don't mind Asians at all, I find them quite attractive, adorable and cute. I wouldn't mind dating one.

• A girl who likes to hookup a lot won't get something "ish for reals"

• Please define " Asian " , that could means girls from Turkey to Japan?

• 3 quarters korean

• Thanks... in the UK the word Asian is taken to mean Indian Subcontinent origin ie Pakistani , Indian , Bangladesh & Sri Lankan. If I was single then I would open to dating Far East girls... they are more feminine than most white women.

• As long as she is hot

• give me an Asian girl wether hot or not.. i give you damaged puss :D :P

• Is this basically you? Regardless of whether you mean south Asian or north western/oriental, if someone is attracted to you they'll go for it. It doesn't matter about race.

• Not into broads that are promiscuous or smoke regardless of their ethnicity.
    Other than that, I have positive view of Asian girls in general.