Girls, What you you say my best facial features are? Cute/Handsome/Etc?

I would like a girls opinion on what my best features are?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I like your hair, nice lips, and I know it's kinda off topic but you're polite and kind (I remember from the last time I answered your question)

P. S. you look pretty hot on your profile pic

What Girls Said 13

• Your eyes. Your Lips. And because you look young with a clean shaven face, I'd have to say I like your babyface. Babyfaced guys are sooo cute! Now I kinda want to pinch your cheeks hahaha. I'm sorry :P

• Awe Thank you soo much!! :) You must really want to pinch my cheeks hahaha :)
      I use to work with a girl years ago at Target, she worked in starbucks
      she thought I was the cutest and always greeted me by pinching my cheeks :) XD

• Aww you're very welcome! Awe that is sooo cute, I would love to see you get your cheeks pinch hahaha

• That would be amusing lol

• Great lips!!!

• I like your eyes and lips :)
    You should have put the profile picture, because that one is... sssszz x3

• I should have posted my profile picture up in my question? Why Thank you! :)

• Because of you, I have an open question with my profile picture if you would like to see/answer :) ;)

• I agree, his eyes and lips are nice :)
      I especially love his youthful face :)
      guess you can say he has a baby face, babyfaced guys are adorable

• I like your lips and how smooth your skin looks

• Dude, you do not look 27. However, You have nice facial features. I think you have nice lips, which is always a good thing. Hope this helps.

• Your neck is a bit ok. Nothing's special on your face.

• Your hair looks cool.

• You have nice, thick eyebrows and doesn't look like it naturally is a unibrow. Thats great (unibrows are unattractive, and some guys think its too girly to pluck it and thats stupid lol).

• dang, you knew that was a compliment, right?

• @PuertoRicanLuvr420

• I like your hair and you have a really nice jawline. You look cute here, but maybe the lightning is doing something... because you look hot in your profile pic (natural lighting maybe?)

• You look younger than ur age I like your lips and strong features I would love to see you smile though

• Really? Thank you so much :) I don't look too young do I?
      I'll remember to smile next time ;)

• Yeahhh I'm sorry lol I'll make more of an effort to smile more

• Okay that's all it takes to make me happy Loki drive my boyfriend and freinds crazy telling them to smile

• You have a very intense look in your eyes

• You have nice lips.

• I'd say average.