How do you feel about girls who wear glasses?

I wear glasses because if I had contacts I would mess up my eyes. Are they a nuisance or are they okay? What do you think? My boyfriend thinks they're cute, but I'm not so sure.

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I am fine with girls that wear glasses. If your boyfriend says they are cute I would say he actually thinks that. There are men that are actually attracted to girls that wear glasses. I am not just trying to make you feel better either there really is. Some men love girls that wear glasses because they feel it gives the girl a look of intelligence and that is why they love it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't tell about yours since they are not shown, but many glasses look classy, many look sexy, many look bookish, and so on. Some are not so good. But generally I am not averse to ladies in glasses. :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, i don't mind girls who wear glasses, my first ex girlfriend
    she wore glasses and i wear glasses mainly to see up
    close better / small print..

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife wore glasses when we met. She still wears them. I liked her then. I still love her.

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer without tbh, but np anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • some girls look hot af in glasses

1|1
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less generally.
    They suit some people, others they don't, but it's not that important an issue

0|0
    0|0
  • truly saying i dont know why but i like gasses on girls (if correctly choosen)... it gives then intelligent look...

0|1
    0|0
  • I prefer them over contacts. Extra style points.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really care glasses or no glasses if i like the girl they dont bother me if they have them or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • They can be sexy, like Tina Fey's glasses.

0|1
    0|0
  • They can look good, depends on the girl. Haven't dated anyone with glasses before.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7