Who looks older or bigger? Why?

Who looks older or bigger? Why?

Last 2 are same person

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• It's kind of hard to say at first I was gonna say the first guy compared to the second pic the guy looks like he could be a senior in high school. But in the last pic he looks like he could be the same age as the first guy so it's really hard to tell.

0|0
    0|0
    • The last 2 are me... the 1st one is a friend.. is there a big differance between who looks bigger?

• Show All
    • Yours in the bathroom. I think thr bathroom made me think it also I just don't know you look younger there vs. your other pic laying down you look more mature there

• Loooooll

What Girls Said 4

• First one is older. He looks more comfortable with his persona.
    But I would say that they are both between 17-23 years old.

0|0
    0|0
    • According to how-old. net the first one is 38 and the second guy is 35.

• Show All
    • No I'm serious.. please explain what u meant.. what do u mean he thinks he's shit and he's been around and the girl and guys like him?

• Please explain to me what do u mean by coming out of his shell? Or the other guy were guys and girls like him and has been around for awhile?

• Glasses boy is cute. They both look the same age but if I had to choose I'd say spikey hair. He seems to have a more aged face. As to who is bigger I can't say because only one has a body.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea I like that answer :)

• Show All
    • Lol that's new

• Oops. Meant older. But yeah do a quick web search on "lack of sleep premature aging" and different articles will pop up.

• They look the same age to me

0|0
    0|0
  • The first guy, for both questions

0|0
    0|0
    • Reason?

• Show All
    • I don't know probably in grade 12

• I'm in grade 10... is there a big differance between the looks on who's bigger,

What Guys Said 2

• first person to me looks older

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st...1st

hahaha... a urinal. Females finally get to know what a urinal looks like.

0|0
    0|0