How many inches does my hair look to you?

How long do you think it'll take to get to the middle of back. That's my goal!

Most Helpful Girl

• id say 12-15.

• middle of the back? probably another 6 months or so.

• hehe well it depends on how fast ur hair grows but on average it'll take that long. if u want to speed up the process, be kind to ur hair. use oils, not much heat, hairstyles that promote growth, regular washing =]

• thanks girl. all the best with growing it out!

What Guys Said 7

• 12, 14 or so?

• fifteen inches maybe

• 12 inch maybe?

• I'm no hairdresser so I can't answer this, but I was just curious about your hair
    #HonestCuriosity

• these are below your back

• A foot long... like a Subway sandwich and my penis

• i dont know about the penis thing, haha

• I'm guessing 15 inches. Hair grows at an average rate of 0.5 inch per month, so you'll probably need another six months.

What Girls Said 4

• Probably around 30 inches.

• 11-15 inches/ 30-40cm

If your hair doesn't grow super fast/slow then it'll grow 1cm per month! :)

• I hate math

• It depends. My hair was your length like 5-6 months ago now it's just about brushing mid back, but it's not properly into mid back. But i wasn't taking great care of it, using heat too often and moisture not enough so I had some breakage so if you actually take care of your hair lol it might get there sooner.

What I keep meaning to do and you could try it. It's to just estimate all future hair growth.
    Just check one section then in 30 days check the same section, however much it's grown you can use that to guess where it might be in say 6 months or a year. Baring in mind hair can grow at different rates around your head, some months you'll get less or more growth and things like that. So it's just a rough guess.