What's my eye shape? And you like my eye colour?

I was wondering what kind of eye shape I have, to apply the best eyeliner for me. You can see my eye in my profile photo. And do you like the colour? A friend of mine keep telling me that green eyes suck :(

Keeps* telling me

Most Helpful Girl

• You are obviously digging for compliments lol what kind of friend just says "green eyes suck" knowing you have green eyes? -_- Especially a grown ass woman? Not likely.

Eyeliner isn't about eye shape: it's about technique and the ability to coordinate hairstyle and overall theme of outfit with the eye make-up

• Well, I'm obsessed with my eyes these days because of my friend's words, so yes I need to hear they are not as bas as I thought they were.
      She is "that kind of" friend yeah. She always says (directly to my face) green eyes are not pretty.

• No offense, but you guys sound like 13 year olds. What kind of 23 year old grown woman stays around a "friend" like that then goes to GAG fishing for compliments to soothe her wounded ego? :/ Just sayin.

What Guys Said 2

• I can't see it but I love dark green and dark blue eyes a lot, but both blue and green in general

• Green eyes are awesome!!! Who says they suck?

What Girls Said 4

• Your eyes? All I see is grass... Well, you have grassy eyes ;o

• I like your eyes.

• No pic available :/.

• I think almond. Green eyes are awesome your friend sucks and is probably jealous. Any eye makeup look will look good but I really like the winged eye liner. Also use shadow that compliment the eye color. So I've heard

• Thanks so much, I also think it's almond but sometimes it looks round to me, I guess it's big-almond if that type exists :D