Guys, How bad do I look?

Ok so i am well aware of the fact that im over weight. Im working on it , in fact I actually i used to be much heavier (50 pounds) and i lost them... But here am i mid way the weight loss journey and I've faced a plateau and i can't seem to get the "fat girl mentality" The ide of being completely unattractive out if my head. I just want to know am i as bad i as i think or am i the more "Tolerable" bad.
So honestly guys how bad is it on a scale from just slighly below average to terribly bad.
Oh yeah and im 50 just in cas anyone is wondering hahaha
And Wish me luck on the rest of my way. Thank yooou :D

Guys, How bad do i look ?

I just realized i typed that im 50 ! hahaha i meant 5'0 no im 21 Years of age xD

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You look nice, maybe loss a little bit more weight, something like 5-10 pounds at most. And wear more flattering clothing, something good for a pear/triangle body shape. I just tried to find some where on the internet for help, but I don't know they didn't seem like they were giving super great advice. They said don't wear bright colored pants/skirts, but it looked nice to me so yeah. But then again they were trying to draw attention away from the hips, and I love wide hips so I guess that's why the brighter color looked so nice to me.

• hahahaha yeah i kinda took the pic in a hurry before going to get groceries i usually dont wear this out , its just fast easy clothes xD... Anyways i will be losing more , i thought youd say more like lose 20 - 25 pounds , Cause the hips are too big

• Noo not at all I dont get easily offended and the question is for you guys to help me and give honest opinions... Trust me i thought once id put the pic up people would give negative comments and im actually really surprised by the general mood of the opinions :D

• Oh okay then, good!

What Guys Said 20

• That is an incredibly attractive figure :) good for you. You are not fat at all. Congradulations on your hard work! For your age that is very very very appealing and most guys should be able to see that. You keep rocking! I say 10/10 don't let anyone tell you different. #selfworth

• 10/10 Wow Thanks i dont know what to say to that Im actually surprised , i thought people wee going to be extra negative

• I completely understand that. I hope you get that mentality out of your head soon though. Confidence is one of the most attractive things on somebody so that combined with the weight loss would make you a heart breaker :) self worth is all that really matters in the end. I think your a 10. I hope you think your a 10!

• Trying , But you have really helped :D

• Just go to this site and listen to the video and read what Shin has to say about the right diet and exercise. You can google for his ideal diet. Shin is very good and right on target.

You need to lose weight and exercise. It won't be too hard if you follow the advice on the site (don't buy his program, he has enough info for free to design a plan)
    http://www.maxworkouts.com/

• This is really appreciated thank you :D

• Wide hips... that's a very good point on your side.

Keep going. You have a nice body type.
    You can lose weight but girls who don't have wide hips can't do anything about it.

• I always thought the wide hips was my downfall hahaha xD
      Thank you

• Nah wide hips are what makes a female a female. Look at how women are drawn in cartoons. Their feminine features are exaggerated on purpose, especially the hips.

www.google.fr/search

• I see :D
      I guess it isn't as terrible as i thought lol. Thank you

• Very nice matey!

• Thank you :D , very surprised but thank you

• Congratulations ! I guess you really understand where im coming from , You look great by the way so really good work. And thank you once again :D

• Hehe Thanks, But seriously matey, You are looking very good, And, Although i understand you, Mentality, May not be at your Goal yet, You are looking pretty Dandy from the other side, So yeah, Very Nicely done!, I wish ya the best with your Objective :)

• Wow there is nothing bad about that body except that it is so covered up. You look sexy to me, would love to see more of you.

• You look fine, but you could wear a better blouse I think.

• you look good you may lose a few more pounds but you could be worse. You're pretty curvy and most men like that so your doing alright i would say over all.

• You do have a bit of a belly. But you still have a good body, it's slim.

• I would keep going with the weight loss for your health, but as far as looks go, I'd be all over that body even if you're 50.

• hahaha im 21 Sir :D i will keep going though thank you

• Keep on working on your body you can do I but honestly you look amazing!

• Thanks. I will keep going though i just needed some motivation :D

• I know it's hard but you can fight through. Just think of the goal. I can help motivate you if u want me 2.

• You look fine, and if you do not like how you look, change it

• You're better than a lot of fat girls out there but personally too fat for my taste I'm sorry. It's mostly the thighs the upper body looks fine to me

• After you lose weight you will look good

• more insecurities...

• you look curvy, which is great if you ask me. Probably could loose 4-5 kgs and you'll be fine.

• If you keep working on it, it will be great :)

• I will , Hopefully it will :D

• if you are 50 and having this body... than i would say... nicely maintained..

• I don't think you're body is as bad as you think, your body looks great and you should feel great!

• You look good for reals... most guys love women with curves!

• you looks very good.