What do you do for insomnia?

I can't sleeeepppp

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you stressed?
    Tea often helps, exercise, read a book before you go to bed or see a doctor they might recommend sleeping pills.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've very stressed. I need a new job. lol. thanks

• Aw I know the feeling I hope you get one soon, there's an app that helps with finding jobs if you'd like it's called career builder or job search it helped my sister a lot.

What Girls Said 2

• Do something that takes a lot of energy then relax and keep your eyes closed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask your doctor. He/she will know exactly what you should take.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Man you are so tired you posted this under how do I look topic lol

0|1
    0|0
  • try melatonin (supplement found in grocery stores or a pharmacy) taken at the same time each evening, a half hour before you want to sleep. It is the chemical your body uses to induce sleep. Non habit forming and non narcotic

0|1
    0|0
  • when i can't sleep i always start eating. i have a rare decease called insomnomnomnomnia.

1|1
    0|0
    • hahahaha, thats good stuff man. Went to a Puerto Rican restaurant tonight/last night, leftovers!
      om nom nom nom

• Sleeping pill

0|1
    0|0
  • Is it insomnia or just trouble sleeping. Insomnia is not nice, and people say they have it all the time when actually they are going through a phase of trouble sleeping. As for the solution people say sleeping pills but it's not advised.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drink milk

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I knew. It's 7am and I'm still up

0|0
    0|0
  • go to church... or watch a twilight movie.

0|0
    0|0