Girls, please rate me. Do you think I look good or bad. I have not been in a relationship so I want to know if my looks are why. Please be honest?

• I think you look handsome.
    15% (5)
  • You look okay but not my type.
    42% (14)
  • Your averge.
    39% (13)
  • Your ugly.
    4% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I like you.

What Girls Said 9

• Your looks are def not why😄 maybe you're just shy you'll find the right one someday!!😊

• You're average looking. But who says that Is a bad thing? :)

• Looks shouldn't be a problem in your case.

• I think if you dyed your hairs dark brown hue you would look a little more masculine. Since you have big lips you want to attract attention to your eyes and brow to balance out. I would change the shape of your eyebrow to more straight and right on your brow bone. However, maybe for guys its not as important as it is for girls. You can keep a goatee or shve but I wouldn't go further than that

• You think my lips are big. I don't think I ever heard that before. I'm 100% white how can I have big lips. I think the picture must distort it.

• Perhaps. Just because people are white doesn't mean they can't have wider lips. Maybe its the fact in most pics the camera is looking up at you

• I think so I've never I've literally never heard of that in my life. And I've also heard that the angle of the picture makes me look not as good.

• You look okay.

• You look about average, but that can be a good thing!

• You're a handsome guy! :)

• Thank you. You are very sweet.

• No problem! You shouldn't worry about your looks, a guy like you would definitely catch my eye.

• Tbh that fist pic is hot

• Thanks. I thought it made me look like mt eyes were real wide open.

• I'm sure ur a great guy

• Thanks.

• Ur a QT :3