0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• There is no photo...

0|1
    0|0
    • I mean my profile pic, you should be able to see it actually :/

• Oh i see that. Sorry I thought you meant an attached photo. Yeah, it looks good.

• What photo? The profile pic? It's whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is absolutely wonderful.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Hmmm, learn about the Rule Of Thirds and research portraits. You will see that you profile picture is a fail on both accounts :)

0|0
    0|0
  • no comment

0|0
    0|0
  • You look attractive please don't shoot up your school they don't know what they're talking about

0|0
    0|0
    • ? I don't get it. Is "to shoot up one's school" an English idiom I don't know , or do you mean a school shooting? O. o

• Show All
    • Yes you're getting it so basically I am trying to not let you doubt yourself and stop you from shooting your school up like how white guys tend to normally do

• It's true that I got bullied a lot for being different from the rest, but I'm out of this high school hell and have kept my 2 true friends from there. I still have nightmares about this past though. I've moved on too. I appreciate your help very much.

• i think ure getting too obsessed with these photos lately :D

0|0
    0|0
    • :/ It's just that I had some terrible photos taken the other day, and so i decided to experiment

• Show All
    • no you dont :D
      natural pics should be ur aim but not smth like this :)

• Too posed. I understand. I think I look too serious most of the time :(

• Look better if you straightened your neck, my personal opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • The room behind me was so messy, and the light was good, that's why, but I'll try it out soon

• Try something natural, getting others to take pictures of you in normal situations are best.