Am I attractive?

I am 15 years old and i've been single for 2 years now, and im wondering if there's any girls out there that think im good-looking by description.
Im 6ft and big built AKA big boned, im not slim but not fat. I have a big sence of humour and crap at spelling (so if there is any mistakes then im sorry). I have short dark brown hair, green eyes, and a few freckles on my face.

Im doing this to talk to other people and maybe become friends, or more.

• Attractive!
    75% (9)44% (4)62% (13)Vote
  • Not attractive!
    25% (3)56% (5)38% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• You're features are unique. If any girl doesn't accept you for who you are & what you look like, then, don't be with her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Post a picture. Plus you're 15, you really don't need a girlfriend now, you should be focusing on school. Lol.

0|1
    0|0
    • But you sound pretty cute from the description

• Show All
    • I'm not the brightest kid, but i'm doing OK, and yeah your right :)

• Thanks Asker. You are attractive by the way. :)

• You kinda sound attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like someone I know but you probably don't care lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Your face looks pretty sophisticated. Good looking I'd say. A little chubby around the jaw but that may sharpen up with age and by not shoving too much food in your mouth like I did. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Everything is good but your hair a bit to messy you fix that and you're good to go

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks and i can never be bothered to do my hair, i just usually cut it when it gets to the point of having to do it a lot.

• Dude, it depends on the girl. Some girls will find you attractive and some won't. You just have to find the ones that do.

0|0
    1|0
  • why can't u just post a picture like everybody else -.-

1|0
    0|0
    • I've got one on my profile now, and i did it just to see what people think by description without actually seeing a picture.

• u look like a 6/10. and that was really pointless, u could have just spared us the time and have one on when u posted this but w/e :P