This is an update to Make me pretty?

This is an update to Make me pretty .?

In case no one could find the previous question Hi I'm Sasha and I'm 15 long story short Im ugly and want tips on making me prettier. I figure I'll never really get much better like I won't get surgery to change things about me and I won't ever have a thigh gap or a perfect face I'll always be alil chubby and I don't think I can fix it but I've been told numorus times by boys and pretty girls that I should kill myself to make room for people that are pretty enough to matter and that's the jist.

Most Helpful Guy

• See I was right! You look fine in the pictures. The second one is the best and your eyes are quite blue :) You still have a few years left of changing to go through so do not worry and do not let the negativity of others bring you down. Live your life and surround yourself with more positive people

What Guys Said 17

• Bruh, you're not ugly. You're only 15, you still have a few more years of puberty to go through. You'll blossom even more for sure :)

• The first one - do not paint black around your eyes, it does not look so good. Use lipstick (not lip gloss). Also hats look childish. Haircut is best on 1st. Or 3rd. But of these 3, best is 2nd because better no makeup than that what is on 1st. But I am 21, maybe if I was 15, I would like it. But as I am older, it looks childish a bit. Sorry. But it is not bad!!!

• You ARE pretty. I know plenty of girls that would do anything to look like you.

• Wow those people are rude. Do not worry to much your body is still changing. Thigh gaps are not as important as the trend makes it seem because personally I could care less about a thigh gap.

• 10/10

ok?

• Yes, you look very pretty.

• 2nd pic's my fav!

• You're fine as you are. And like I said in your previous question, you're only 15. You still have a few more years of puberty to go through.

• Wait we have to pic a fav? You look good in all 3. The glasses really look good on you too they fit you face and look cute.

• But you are already pretty without the update lol.

• You already are

• gimme a beer... or 20

• heeeeey i remember u :D this isn't ur first time posting this. i told u before, u look pretty ^_^

• Oh yeah hi, :) yeah I know but now I know I'm never going to fit all the stereotypes and so I'm not wishing to be someone else just upset cuz I'm me and me doesn't appear to be good enough still.

• 1st pic's my fav!

• awesome... especiallu in last pic with glasses

• if you weren't 15 id bang.

• Alright alright. Post a pic. I bet you're NOT ugly

• See! You're pretty. Definitely not ugly. You should like yourself :D

What Girls Said 4

• You're already pretty though!

• I'm sure you already are! =]

• You already are pretty.

• You look pretty.