Girls, is it a big deal if a guys butt is big?

Ok lol I'm like decently in shape and I'm pretty skinny and stuff but I play a lot of hockey so my thighs and hips are pretty big on me. My shoulders are still a lot wider than my hips but I have a bit of an "hourglass" shape to me. I know girls don't usually like this, but is it a big deal or am I being too self concious about it? PS sorry I can't take a picture it's kind of hard to lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• Nope. But the guy I like has a really nice butt. So butts are just a thing, it really don't matter though.

0|1
    0|0
  • You shouldn't worry about it. You are unique in your own ways.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Guys with nice butts? Hell yes that's sexy af

0|1
    0|0
    • I didn't know girls liked that at all :)

• Listen, I'm a ski racer and I didn't know I liked guys with big butts until I started laying my eyes on other skiers and ice hockey players at my school. And most girls like it, and the rest don't mind it. I've never met a girl who DOESN'T like butts, honestly.

• I knew girls liked guys butts. I didn't know any liked guys with big butts Lol. Yeah it's just a side effect of playing hockey

• I'm personally not attracted to that but it's not a deal breaker

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol i like to squeeze so the more there is the better lol but honestly, as long as its proportional to your body its OK.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me and my friends are obsessed over big guybutts! It's really sexy! Don't you worry

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a nice toned butt it's sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not a big deal to me if it doesn't make him look like a chick from the back.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah its not

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy with a toned butt is pretty sexy. Girls love to squeeze guys butt cheeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has a big butt that's a turn off for me especially if his is bigger than mine. But in your case no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ooh you're a kid so I won't say anything inappropriate but guys with nice big butts and thighs are sexy AF.

0|0
    0|0
    • xD ok lol it's good to hear some girls appreciate that lol. I know one girl would look at me whenever i bent down to pick stuff up or tie my shoes I guess she liked what she saw lol