I just want be hot?

There are so many pretty girls why am I not hot it's unfair why do some people get to be hot while others are ugly? I want to be hot too.

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone is hot to someone.. some people i think r hot r not to others

What Guys Said 26

• Hot can depend on the other person's perception. Granted, there are people who are genetically better looking or have better things going for them for a lot of reasons. Sometimes it's plastic surgery, makeup and airbrushing.

You can't all look like Kate Upton and we guys can't all be Ryan Gosling or George Clooney.

I'm an ugly guy. I walk into the bank, and they shut off the cameras. I didn't get beat with an ugly stick... it was the whole tree. I am so ugly, I'm oogly. For the most part, I feel ok with my level, because I realize that as hideous as I must be, it could be so much worse in the genetic lottery, even with the same genes.

Sometimes, those that are "born" with looks don't ALWAYS have that, even when it's "natural." Some do, but I think that's rare. Then some waste that power when they have it, and misuse it, and abuse it when they DO get it. And sometimes it's not all it's cracked up to be.

To me, I've thought girls were really attractive when they weren't if you looked more "objectively." They just had good "PR" - Sometimes the things that made them seem better looking were related to personality (or perception of personality).

• You are hot its all in your head

• Beauty is all in the eye of the beholder and beauty is more about your personality than it is with your appearance. The hottest girl I was ever with was not what society would have described as hot. However, she had a "heart of gold" as they say, and that made her the hottest woman around, bar none. Do not think that you are hot or not based solely on your appearance because appearance fades with time. Think that you are hot or not because of the way you treat others, the way you love others, the way you help others. Your actions and words are what make you hot, not your appearance.

• Well, I want to be hot too, but it is what it is. Maybe you're pretty, and you gotta accept that, and be proud of that.
    Everyone wants to be hot, but what really matters is your personality. Trust me, you can be as hot as fire, but no one will wanna be around you if you suck as a person.

• Wear revealing clothes

• Women are disagreeing with you lol
      I didn't downvote you

• To me the first is a hot girl, the second is average girl in a hot outfit.

No it was not ^^

• @bubble_tea

lol that works too, I guess my advice here was useless then :/

• u could post a pic here.. maybe some people here, might say u are hot :)

• There is a lot more to life than looks
    Many times Attractive people have insecurities, problems, and live in normalcy just like the rest of us

Just because someone is HOT doesn't make them a deity or something we all bleed red
    Plus a Woman's virtue does not lie in her physical beauty, it lies within her

• For one, a lot of what makes a girl attractive is easy.

1. Take care of your hair, and keep it shoulder length, minimum. Find the right style for your face, but keep it longish.

2. Stay physically fit.

3. Dress attractively.

Only thing left you can't control is your face. Though in today's age, even that can be taken care of eventually.

• Everyone wants to be hot, but look around you: how many hot boys and girls are there? At least you get to use a computer. Not everyone has that benefit. I'm pretty sure you've been given many other privileges too, and you're taking them all for granted.

• Just go near a heat source

• You can be hot in your own way. Being hot is not what matters overall but finding someone that liebes you.

• You can be the hottest you can be. Like, me on a bad day is light-years from me on a good day.

And you probably have other things to offer.

• Post a pic. You sound like you have a good heart. Let's see a pic you might be my dream girl 😍

• Take some steam bath first. 😁

• Someone had to be ugly unfortunately like me you drew the short straw in life

• whats wrong with pretty?

• Try makeup!

• Stop comparing yourself to others, rather look at people less fortunate than you.

• Life sucks so yeah, blame your parents for bad genes.

• Also it's not a good idea to ask a question like this because people will just give generic answers like "everyone is beautiful" lol

• hey i study fashion/art photography. message me maybe i can help you

• post a pic so we can tell you

• do you have a picture?

• pretend to be a hipster , i am sure most of brain dead guys would find you hot

• seeing posts like this makes me sad because i know this world is way harder on ugly girls than it is on ugly guys. now if you're an ugly girl who also lacks confidence, well i don't need to tell you what that means

• guys prefer cute average girls for GFs and only go out with hot girls for their body so trust me you are good.

• Odds are you are being unfair to yourself. A lot of girls who are pretty don't think that they are.

What Girls Said 17

• What makes you think you're not hot?

And there are ways to make yourself appear more attractive.

• It's what I see in the mirror all I see is ugly and no one in this earth will approach me. I've tried everything from make up, cute clothes to different hairstyles I'm still as ugly as before. You're pretty by the way.

• Stop being so fucking hard on yourself. And not getting approached means shit. You just said I'm pretty, I hardly get approached.

• Guys aren't approaching women in the same numbers like they use to, from what I see. I know several objectively hot girls who are like never approached

• I have some tips for you:
    Work out
    Eat healthy
    Take good care of your skin and hair
    Wax
    Pluck and shape your eyebrows
    Make you have a gorgeous (get your teeth straitened or whitened if needed)
    Wear nice clothes and light makeup
    Style your hair

Recommended website:
    www.cosmopolitan.com/.../?slide=2

• Everyone is beautiful in their own way. I'm sure you're super gorgeous. people always think less of themselves than they actually are.

• Blame genetics if your meaning just the face. Now if it's just the body that can be fixed if you exercise and eat right.

• What worked for me to make myself more physically appealing (in my eyes).

1 - Eat healthy.

2 - Work out.

3 - Have good hygiene.

^ Literally this is all you need to do.

• Genetics, they take care of themselves, etc.

• you can post a pic of you.. i m sure many guys will find you hot.. :)

• I honestly think it's all in your head. Anyway those hot girls are going to be just as wrinkled and old as the ugly girls in 50 years so why does it matter? Flaunt what you have now.

• Society can't function without the fuglies
    We're important
    Without us, hot people wouldn't exist

• Can't always get what you want. It's unfortunate I know. Best of luck

• Its all in the way you present yourself.
    Everyone is beautiful, literally. And what makes you say you aren't?

• It's just the way I see myself I could never be half as beautiful as you are I have a round face and just bad features.

• I'm sure that's not true. And everyone has flaws, I just learned to accept mine.

• I just want to be rich.

But yeah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You're hot to someone.

• Don't wish that, to someone or to people you are. Hot girls usually have huge insecurities, are taken for granted and are sometimes shallow.

• Not everyone think you're ugly. Not everyone think you're pretty. There's someone out there for everyone.

• Life's not fair.

• i feel ya...

• Get hideous friends. You'll be the hottest in the group.