Do you think I would suit being Bald?

So, basically, I just got my haircut yesterday, And, I hate it. The women completely did the opposite of what i asked, And, Now it looks fucking stupid (My hair looks like a fucking pineapple).

So, I have 2 options,

1), Wear a hat for a couple months till it regrows
2), Just shave it all off and let it all grow back together (Will take a couple months).

So yeah, Judging by my Profile Picture, And the picture below (What my shitty hair looks like now), Do you think i would suit being Bald? (When i say bald, I dont mean shiny shiny bald, I mean, Just shave it all to the length what the sides currently are, Which is like a number1, so, there will still be a bit of stubble)

Do you think I would suit being Bald?

*Censored my face out for reasons*

• Dont worry, Your shitty new haircut looks fine
  • Your new haircut sucks but going bald would suck, Basically your fucked and should wear a hat for a few months
  • Yes, Shave it all off to the length that the sides currently are, Get rid off the fuck up.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think all you can do at this point is have it cut with that electric hair cutter thing (not to bald, though! some short length) and it'll look okay-ish in like 3 weeks. How they managed to come up with just cutting out all your hair on the sides is beyond me.

What Girls Said 5

• No!

Guys need to understand that good hair is a sign of health and hence attractive. Losing it is a sign or aging or sickness.

Even bruce willis looks better with hair
    www.amoeba.com/.../Bruce.jpg

• So you're saying Michael Jordan was sick or old? Your comment is stupid

• @Beaver19 I don't know if it would be a dealbreaker, to most probably no, but to some yes. We like hair and we know a lot of you are going bald at some point, so we want enjoy hair when you're young

• I understand a preference like I said, although I make the point that just because a guy lost it young doesn't mean he's less virile etc.

I personally pull off bald very well, when you think pale slender runner body guy you don't think it would fit bald but I pull it off well luckily. Would you say that a guy can still be attractive young despite no hair? Or does no hair detract any physical attractiveness really like s person being fat would?

• No matter what people recommend you need to do what you feel most comfortable in. If you want to just shave it all off go for it. You'll look adorable with it shaved. Just go for it, don't spend your days worrying about your hair.

• Look Adorable? Well, That would suck wouldn't it :/.

• No adorable is like just another way for me to say cute, haha. I don't usually use words such as: hot, sexy, handsome, etc. When referring to someone's physical apperance I just say cute, adorable, pretty, or beautiful.

• Just get it cut a little shorter for a buzz cut

• i like your haircut it doesn't look bad

• no please don't!!!

What Guys Said 9

• hell no...16 and bald? gosh

• Again, Not Bald Bald, There will still be some stubble.

• No bro dont do it when you get old what if you get bald, just get a crew cut to look cool like I do

• Well, I dont mean go bald forever, I just mean, Shave it all of now, And, Then start a fresh when it regrows in a couple months time.

• I dont like a pue bald head a very short Crew Cut Is what I like

• Honestly, you just need to trim the edges all around by like an inch and it'll look good because right now it looks kinda like Pauly D's haircut.

• Sorry; Not all around, but the sides and the back

• No, Pauly D's top hangs on his side, My problem is, My top is TOO narrow, It just looks like a shitty mohawk.

• Forget the haircut, you have a large red tumor growing on your face. You should get that removed as soon as you can

• Occasionally I wake up from nightmares of losing my hair. It's a phobia.

• Wow apparently they haven't cut a dude's hair since the 80's. Bald or Mohawk it

• Powerful chin!

• Yup, Probably my most Self concious thing on my entire body, Thanks for pointing it out though :/

• yes. you'll get use to it.

• You look like Neymar :)