Does it look like I've changed a lot?

The one of me in the glasses Is in dec. 2013, next to it is November of 2014, and the last one is just a couple days ago. People act school say I've changed a lot but still treat me the same. Do I really look like I've changed?

Does it look like I've changed a lot?

Most Helpful Girl

• Physically no you were already mature/hit puberty.

But I do see what they mean you look more mature.

• Yeah, people always say I look more grown up now.. What does that mean?

• Umm... Well the look you had previously made you look younger like you could've past as a junior or senior in high school.

But now I don't know somethings different your face just seem more adult like and sincere. Also your hair style really suits you and makes you look (not the best choice of words but) older/mature.

What Guys Said 5

• u r better now :D

• Not that much, I just see that you put more effort into your appearance.

• You've changed much!

• First is good, second a little weight added and 3rd is again great :)

• You're better in the last pic, your hair , keep it that way, I like your lips in the last pic 😍

What Girls Said 8

• no, you did not change at all. you look the same. just that in one picture you are wearing makeup :) and the other you are not.

• It just seems you put more into your apperance along with darkening your hair. You look so pretty!

• You look like your face has matured- not as many blemishes, the make up is done tastefully and you look more mature. Also te hair being done does make you seem more put together. Keep it up, you look great!

• yeah you have! you were always pretty though!

• You've changed a little but, nothing major.

• You look pretty much the same. They first two pics aren't very good though so it's hard to compare.

• Your new look is really nice

• Not really. But you will change a lot if you get much fatter than you already are.