Girls, how do I look?

What do you girls think of me? Ratings or just general descriptions are appreciated :)
Girls, how do I look?

For those who were saying longer hair and no glasses, this is how I look like that: http://tinypic.com/r/izp9g3/8
Other pic seems to be gone, so here's a more permanent link: instagram.com/p/3f4AppSfzk/?taken-by=chapy_guy

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Not my type. But cute!

What Girls Said 5

• You look pretty average to me.

• That's what I was thinking haha I did update the post to a link when I had longer hair and no glasses if that'd change anything.

• 5/10. You're a work in progress. You should grow out your hair and get contacts.

• You look okay. Nice eyes!

• 2/10 my oppinon

• 5 now
    If you let your hair grow out a bit, had a goatee and used contacts I think a 6.5 maybe a 7

• I don't think I'm gonna shave my beard to just a goatee, but I did update the post with me when I had long hair and no glasses if you could check that out.

• I like your Instagram pic but I still think you should shave to a goatee. by the way, you seem familiar. Is your name Phillip?

• It is not