Is my body weird?

i always feel like i have a manly body.. i have quite broad shoulders, narrow hips and little waist definition. also my butt and breasts aren't big or anything. is my body weird, ugly, manly?

is my body weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• gr8... and no not manly 8)

What Guys Said 15

• Not masculine at all. Totally feminine!

• Your body is absolutely perfect! Where have you been all my life? Haha

• I like square shoulders on a woman and so do a lot of other people. Why do you think so many formal dresses over the years have had shoulder pads?

Your proportion is about perfect, including your ratio of torso length to inseam. by the way, it's difficult to be certain from the photo but you appear to have an almost perfect body for Ballet---a graceful and distinctly feminine art.

• Your body looks quite womanly and just fine. Do not worry your body is just fine the way it is. Try to love it

• Nothing weird, you are just really skinny. If you put some weight on, you would look a lot more feminine.

• Your body is normal and your really beautiful. What's your personality like? Your body is so attractive I bet you have a boyfriend.

• I don't see anything weird about it.

• are you asking this because of current trend of big booty love (iggy). Trust me the majority of guys do not love that look. You have the ideal body.

• @Asker you have a pretty perfect body it is really gorgeous and you have nothing to worry about 😊

• Also that guy says ur too skinny ur not don't do as he says and put on weight u r perfect the way u r

• no its not weird you have a great and nice body

• You have girl-butt and whatnot, nothing manly about you... Whoever told you that is a liar, madam

• damn!

I mean no!

But damn!

• give some front and back pics... in this pic your body is good...

• no you have a great body! I prefer small boobs and a butt like that u are fine!

• Looks normal to me.

What Girls Said 6

• It's not weird at all!

• No it's not manly in any way, you have a great body.

• you are fine.. dont overthink this

• No, you have an apple shaped body. There are certain types of clothes you should wear to give your body a more flattering look- try googling it. Also try doing exercises like lunges or squats if you want a more noticeable butt.

• Your body looks fine.

• That is NOT a masculine body! You're just self conscious I guess.