Do white guys even find me remotely attractive?

everytime I try to talk to a white guy they act weird, give me one word answers or walk away. I like white guys but they are so hard to talk to. Can u explain, why they won't talk to me?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Honesty the pictures in your profile are much better than your icon picture, although I get the feeling you were trying to convey a sense of humor with your icon picture ( I hope), I say these things in the spirit of honesty not cruelty. I believe that you are attractive and that other white guys would think so too. I'm sorry you have had awkward experiences in the past. The best advice I can give you in talking to white guys is to keep trying, perhaps the guys you were trying to talk to were just awkward anyway. Do you have any white female friends? If so talk to them more and see how they talk to guys. Much of what you will be able to talk about will depend upon what sort of guy you are interested in, in the sense of what they are interested in. Don't give up though I know it can be frustrating especially at your age, most guys in your age range are just trying to figure out what is making them tick, much less how to communicate with any degree of effectiveness or class. I hope this helps.

What Guys Said 16

• Just a yellow guy passing by

• Perhaps they are just shy. This happens at school I'm guessing?

• yup... yeah :)

• You're only 15 you're too young for most mature guys out there. Also I guess you are at least remotely attractive :)

• I'd say so. You have to consider your age and the age of the guys you're talking to. They're young and unaccustomed to bold women... keep chatting, I promise they will come around!

• Yeahh but I'm not white so i guess that's invalid.

• I'm pretty sure it doesn't have anything to do with ethnicity or looks. You look attractive in your profile picture.

• It's probably the age, guys your age can be awkward around women.

• I can admire beauty whether a woman is Black, Hispanic, Cuban, or Asian.
    But I'm only really attracted to White Women. (Just my preference).
    You're pretty doe. :)

• Not me honestly :/

• Whiteboi, dickin' you!

• YAAAAWN!!

THIS QUESTION SUCKS.

• Curious Brazilian taking a look here
    You look attractive so no idea why

• No you look really cute they're probably just a bit shy p

• As a whir white males... they're only attracted to white and Hispanics. When that doesn't work out due to the Hispanic girls being way too attractive and they dont date a white girl, they end up with a skinny Asian. (last resort)

• Not for me