Girls, Rate: Ugly1-10 hot. what would you give me based on my looks? Also would you date me?

Girls,Rate:Ugly1-10hot what would you give me based on my looks?Also would you date me?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I only like the second picture the first one you could pass for a girl sorry it must be the hairstyle

• Does that mean i´ve picked the wrong hairstyle for my apperance or i´m i just in general ugly in your opinion?

• You have nice eyelashes. And no you're too young for me

• Remember you don't always date everyone you're attracted to so don't take it personal

What Girls Said 10

• Not my type but you're not ugly

• I don´t understand the statement... like how can not be ugly if i not your type?

• No you're cute! I don't think you're ugly at all

• Thanks:) I appreciate you for being honesty. by the way i followed your account.

• They are darkgreen i think and for some reason that´s the only facial feature that i get compliments on lol. I´ve allways been thinking that i locked better when i was like 10years old becuse then i used to have blue eyes and my skin didn´t look like a mess like now with acne. But i realizing that during that age i wasn´t 6,2 feet tall so at least i have the right length.

• Well I think green eyes are really cool cause they are different! I like your smile your skin looks clear and acne free

• I Will rate you 7/10

• Not my type personally, but I'd give you a 7 :)

• Why i´m i not your type?

• I don't know how to describe my feelings right now...

• I'm not saying you're ugly, hence I'm not rejecting you just bc of your looks. And you're cute, attractive in the second pic. I'm sure the right girl will come at a right time. Just be patient :)

• 7/8 you're cute

• Thanks:) this means a lot to me. I have social anxiety but whenever i notice someone like you steping in it makes me feel like i´m worth something to somebody and that is what matters. Ofcorse thinking positive and having confidence requires practice and a lot of support. If only more girls thoght the same way then i´d be outside by now talking to girls without thinking this way.

• No worries, just remember everyone is worried about something. Little steps :) chances are there are quite a few people who find you attractive they just don't always voice it. Just take every day as it comes and you'll find someone. ☺️

• well your not my type but like an 8 also let you hair grow it looks weird cut like the 2nd pic

• Not my type means that you wouldn´t date me i guess. Also how i´m i supposed to change myself to make myself into your type?

• yeah I know that feeling

• Please tell me you're not gay? That second pic is hot! You remind me of the main actor from star crossed, roman

• Omg I just saw you're under 18... Lol sorry I didn't mean to come on so strong lol

• Just so you know who you're talking to ;)
      http ://postimg . org/image/ yss9jhysj/
      just delete the spaces

• If only i looked more like him then maybe i´d be better looking. Who knows maybe i a younger version of him.

• I like the second pic best!😊 you look alright just not my type 😊😊 7

• It´s these kind of comments that make me wish i was someone else. I sure you wouldn´t give the same answer if Justin Bieber was the 1 to be rated.

• But i you sure you know aswell that there are these type of guys who are considered cute by most girls just like most guys. Looking at things logically based on your previous answer i think you are just trying to be kind just becuse of my answer.

• Yes of course there are those guys almost everyone finds attractive! As well as girls most guys find attractive it's frustrating being a girl and stressing out over having the perfect body bc all these girls out here that have a almost close to perfect everything that just about every guy finds attractive but there is someone out there for everyone so I put it in the back of my mind and try to be the best I am I guess what I'm trying to say is no.. in not trying to be nice I mean I don't like being mean but I'm telling the truth what would be the need for me to lie to a complete stranger!! I honestly don't like big musclely guys I mean muscle is nice but I don't mind him not having it as long as he isn't fat like I said before!!!

• A 8. Sure I would date u

• you look good.

• Thanks:) Could you answer my question please i´d appreciate it a lot.