Rate me 1 - 10?

Also what do you think of my cover image? I'm trying to get into photography so that's like my second attempt at making it look professional lol.

0|0
9|26

Most Helpful Guy

• Even though I can't see your body too well in your cover image, just going by what I can see from your body AND your face, I'll have to give you an 8/10. You have a pretty face and clear skin. You are so pretty!

Your cover image look like something that would appear on a modeling magazine. It looks stunning! I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have too many issues getting into photography.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• Really crazy attractive. 10/10 for sure. I had to do a reverse image search to prove that really was you.

0|0
    0|0
  • sweet 2 da bone <3

10/10

0|0
    0|0
  • Fake. This is from a professional photoshoot.

0|0
    1|0
    • You can image search my cover yourself you won't find it anywhere lol

• Prove you're real. Take a current photo right now with something to signify the date or this site or something. Why are you catfishing on a public forum?

• You're attractive.
    Cover photo is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say you are physically attractive definitely. I would say 9

0|0
    0|0
  • You'reReallyCuteAndILikeYourCoverPhotoButI'dThinkYou'reJailBait/10

0|0
    0|0
    • Do I really look that young? 😪

• Ya, I would've assumed you're like 16 and I don't do 16. It's a good thing though cause you'll probably age graciously and you have good genes.

• I rate you a solid Cute/10

0|0
    0|0
  • ∞/10

You are stunning.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, really pretty! You look really young too tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10. You are extremely cute and pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • U got a lot going for ya ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you are a 9/10 LOL you are pretty...😘

0|0
    0|0
  • You look great!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like what i see

0|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 obviously :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd have to say 9 you are very pretty, you should be proud and your cover photo looks great

0|0
    0|0
  • Fifteen trillion!

0|0
    0|0
  • 10, and it's an awesome picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Valar Morghulis

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 out of 10. perfect girlfriend material.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty sexy 9/10

0|0
    0|0
  • You're beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 is what I think

0|0
    0|0
  • 9.5/10 ... you have a cute face

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot rate 10 <3 i´d be very glad to have someone like you becuse you seem to be able to make everyone smile around you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I have a hard time believing you're real, you're too fucking perfect, 10/10 without a doubt.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're beautiful.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say probably 7 or 8, the mag picture is beautifully done. Maybe a different kind of makeup though- a little highlight and bronzer to make you look more your age. You come off as a 15 year old.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it doesn't matter what I use, everyone always says I look like a high school freshmen or sophomore.

• Take full advantage, especially in the industry you're going on, I would think it would help you more than hurt. Good luck!

• You look very pretty and your cover photo does look professional I'd swear it was something from a mag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stunning! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty. Like a model

0|0
    0|0
  • with makeup 9/10, without makeup it can be anywhere between 6-8

1|0
    0|0
  • Really nice. Is that you? You're very pretty if it is, which probably makes the pic look better too haha

0|0
    0|0
  • you look good!

0|0
    0|0