Guys, what are the most attractive features on a girl? (hair color, eye color, etc)?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• In my opinion, I think the most attractive features on a girl are her boobs, butt, hips and thighs. I'm obsessed with curvy girls and this is my favorite part of a girl. I don't care about the face of a girl too much.

From my experience, it seems most guys are focused on a body, since we think sexual anyway.

What Guys Said 15

• If they have a beautiful gaze, I'm hooked, a girl who just looks into my eyes and takes my sorrows and worries away will have me loyal to the end. I got hit hard when my ex had eyes for someone else while in the relationship, I knew before she told me because her eyes didn't take the worries away any longer.

• I don't have a an attractive feature that I think is the most attractive. I think it depends on the entire package. If you have one extremely attractive body part but nothing that compliments it, it's not that good. I think a bunch of average body parts attract more than one single extraordinary feature

• Pretty eyes ones that never seem to end and looking at all the Color/colours I like doing that and I can make my girl Hannah giggle when I do it ☺️

• Face in general, eyes and smile to be exact, and of course hair.

• Beautiful face (hair/eyes/smile), fit body

• Legs and curves in general

• eyes, then face, then body then hair

• Physically the face, eyes and smile maybe the hair as well

• does it matter?

• Skin delicacy, body shape, hair style, eye shape, eye color, in that order, for me.

• Just a girls eyes. A girl with a baby face is super cute to me too. Also a cute smile is important

• Id say the eyes are what I really like most.

• Big, firm, natural boobs on a thin to athletic, tight frame.

• The butt... big, perky, round with a bit of jiggle/ wiggle

• Jawline determines attractiveness more than any other trait. Eyes come next.