How does my profile picture look?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Basic picture of a girl using her cell to take a picture of herself using a mirror. Boring way to take pictures.

• Put some clothes on.

• I know it's summer but you're not in the beach yet so wear a t-shirt.

• your room is messy and the photo is a kinda blurry so its not that great you could probably do better. Take your time with your photo and for crying out loud put a shirt on your only going to get horny guys attention.

• You look fantastic! Good picture.

• really hot and attractive pic :)

• i will get locked up if i say young lady.. now tidy that bed!

What Girls Said 8

• Oh God.. Little girl, you really should put some CLOTHES on.

• It's the most awkward picture ever honestly. Messy room, blurry picture and this awkward fake smile while wearing a bikini for no reason. You should put more work in it. I mean, mine isn't great either, but at least I wear clothing and you just see my face.

• You're fucking 14, that should not be your profile picture. o____o

• Why not u can't get pregnant that way

• Wth did I just read? Let me put this in a very polite manner.. as you're a kid.

You're gonna get wrong kind of attention from horny guys. Most probably from pedophiles. Pedophiles who usually lie about their age.

14 year olds should wear cute clothes. Give a cute smile instead of making themselves look "hot"... You're looking not looking good in the pic. It looks trashy. Your room is messy. Please, change your profile to something more... cute

• You're 14 you need to be more clothes sweetie.

• If you're really 14, you should put some clothes on.

• You look okay, maybe better with more clothes. And a closer picture, better lighting and also a clean background. I can't really see your face.

• Okay you really want to know what I think? I guess you do, since you asked- I will tell you.

I think you look horrendous. Do you know what that means? Google it, little girl. Firstly, no one respectable would take pictures like that and put them up publicly on the Internet unless they want to attract the wrong kind of attention. That's what you want to do I guess? I think it's trashy. You should put some clothes on. Preferably ones that cover your body.

If you were trying to be sexy- I don't think it's very possible at your age. Your body hasn't finished forming. You look like nothing but a confused, stupid child. I'm sorry but that's the truth.
    The way you're going you'll only get attention from paedophiles. Google that too. People on the Internet will be creepy and perverted and lie about their age to you. There are a lot of sick people in the world and I'm saying this for your own good : change your profile picture to something more decent. You're a kid. Not a stripper.

• looks good.